Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where do I find the guy to trade a Sunkern?

waynekerr

Question

Googling tells me its in the house next to the move deleter in the Lapis Ward, but he's not there. Instead its the streamer guy.

I've already caught a Sunkern, and I know I've come across this guy who wanted one earlier, but I can't remember where.

2 answers to this question

So i assume you are playing Reborn Ep19, which is the full release of the game. First of all, the info you did manage to find WAS correct as of Ep18.

In Ep19 this NPC has been relocated to Rhodochrine Jungle. There is a large building in the jungle. The easiest way to get there is to first go to the little house where you could find an NPC who would heal your Pokémon during the third PULSE Tangrowth part of the story. From the small house you go south, take a turn left over the bridge and there should be a way a few steps to the north that leads to a big house. Inside you find your NPC that wants to trade one of his Mons for your Sunkern.

Here's a screenshot of the house where the NPC is located:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b71ca0cb9831a9759bc46a77f7e1e0a9.png

• Like 1