Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Victory road Help

Kiba Inu

Question

So i flew out of victory road to restock up on potions and i thought i would have easy access to get back to where i was and i dont.... does thiis mean i have to start over if it does im done with this game lol i hate the victory road.

7 answers to this question

18 hours ago, Rendolf said:

I guess it depends on where you are in Victory Road, but I generally found that I could pretty much get back to where I was via some Rock Climb walls to the right of the room entrances.

I am at the beginning of victory road and i am not seeing any rock climb walls that take me to where i was. The only one i see takes me back to the puzzles again?

Oh in the Ruby Room? Yeah that should be easy to get back to. Just take that first Rock Climb wall up, go past the minecart tracks, and up to the Strength rocks and move past them to the right (following the golden path), over the rock pile (Blake's), and out the east exit. In the next room go up the rock walls to the right, go up a bit and navigate east through the maze thing, climb over the next rock pile (Fern's), and out the eastern door again. Now you should be outside and can just head all the way east to the room with Florinia and the warp panel, where you can take the warp back to the center of the crystal chambers. Hopefully that helped!

57 minutes ago, Rendolf said:

Oh in the Ruby Room? Yeah that should be easy to get back to. Just take that first Rock Climb wall up, go past the minecart tracks, and up to the Strength rocks and move past them to the right (following the golden path), over the rock pile (Blake's), and out the east exit. In the next room go up the rock walls to the right, go up a bit and navigate east through the maze thing, climb over the next rock pile (Fern's), and out the eastern door again. Now you should be outside and can just head all the way east to the room with Florinia and the warp panel, where you can take the warp back to the center of the crystal chambers. Hopefully that helped!

OMG great i found it thanks!