Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Best Nature for Yamask/Cofagrigus

GalaxyLucarioSunday

Question

6 answers to this question

For Cofagrigus it kind of depends on how you want to play it. If you want to use Trick Room (which wouldn't be for a while I guess, unless you have something else learn it by level up) then you'd want Quiet, if you want to go defensive then Bold (unless you want to try balancing Special Defense in which case Calm I suppose), and otherwise just go Modest.

Something that apparently decimates Shade is Huge Power Diggersby, since it's immune to most of his STAB attacks and gets Nature Power, which turns into Gear Grind once the lights are on which absolutely shreds in Factory Field (also it becomes Discharge on Short Circuit Field anyway so even if they turn off you'll get them back on just by spamming Nature Power).

Natures can't actually raise HP, but either Adamant or Jolly would be ideal, with Lonely, Naughty, Hasty, or Naïve being fine too. Brave, Timid, and any of the ones that don't affect Attack or Speed are fine, and -Speed or especially -Attack are not ideal, but in the end these don't change too much and they can be changed later on fairly easily, so the main important thing is that it has Huge Power (which can also be changed anyway).

19 hours ago, Rendolf said:

For Cofagrigus it kind of depends on how you want to play it. If you want to use Trick Room (which wouldn't be for a while I guess, unless you have something else learn it by level up) then you'd want Quiet, if you want to go defensive then Bold (unless you want to try balancing Special Defense in which case Calm I suppose), and otherwise just go Modest.

Something that apparently decimates Shade is Huge Power Diggersby, since it's immune to most of his STAB attacks and gets Nature Power, which turns into Gear Grind once the lights are on which absolutely shreds in Factory Field (also it becomes Discharge on Short Circuit Field anyway so even if they turn off you'll get them back on just by spamming Nature Power).

ooo I see, I'll try to get one then :0

You can get Bunnelby At the Beryl cemetary right? or? 

On 6/8/2022 at 9:25 PM, Rendolf said:

Natures can't actually raise HP, but either Adamant or Jolly would be ideal, with Lonely, Naughty, Hasty, or Naïve being fine too. Brave, Timid, and any of the ones that don't affect Attack or Speed are fine, and -Speed or especially -Attack are not ideal, but in the end these don't change too much and they can be changed later on fairly easily, so the main important thing is that it has Huge Power (which can also be changed anyway).

ah gotcha

thats all, Thank you!