Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn E19 100% Walkthrough

BIGJRA

Question

12 hours ago, GracieCat96 said:

On the topic of the Peridot Ward Igglybuff, I NEED to know if the lady will take it back or not if you evolve it, because I would like to breed it so I can raise one with its Egg Move, but it can't breed unless it evolves. PLEASE, I need someone to clarify this.

She will take it back even if it’s evolved! It’s the trainer name that matters. 

The prize is NOT unique though and can be gotten through other means if you don’t feel like giving it back. 

• Thanks 1

Unlock Charlotte’s cage. If you unlock the cage on the right the kid inside will give you 4 Exp. Candy M. Defeat some orderlies, then at the bottom grab the Odd Incense and the Archive Key

I'm not seeing the Archive Key mentioned in the Episode 5 - Lapis Ward Orphanage section. I don't think I have any mods that would mess around with it, but maybe they did, so I'm just wondering if this is a me issue or an issue in the guide.

Also, I noticed in my playthroughs that the kid you have to save from the Scolipede has only appeared when I talk to the mom and backtrack, it's been like that for three of my playthroughs so idk if it's a time of day thing, or what, thought to mention it...

Not sure if this is a mistake on the guide's end or something wrong with my game but the lady in the flower shop won't tell me about the Budew password when you mention it. I don't know if there needs to be something else that happens before but even with messing with the switches and variables needed it doesn't happen.

Heya! I want to say there's incorrect information regarding a trainer on the guide. Putting this in spoiler tags to be safe for other players to not read it yet!

Spoiler

Specifically, on the Choice: Refused Giving Up the Ruby Ring; the levels on Aster's team is actually lower than what you put in.

Solrock's lvl 68, Golurk's lvl 68, Krookodile's lvl 69, Passimian's lvl 69, Lycanroc day's lvl 70 and Lycanroc dusk's lvl 73.

Great guide so far! Keep it up. :>

• Documented 1

"The Power Items downstairs may be 50% more expensive than these but you can buy them just once and use them infinitely many times while these are consumable. No reason to ever buy here."

I disagree, because the power items increase EVS while the stat vitamins are unlimited.

Edited by Gamemystery84
misinformation
  • Disregard 3