Anyone have a spare Gligar?

Ghostea

1 minute ago, Ghostea said:

Omg thank you!! it's to actually use in game :3

Alright, give me like 5 mins and I should be able to get you a good one. Don't really need anything in return, just toss me something you don't want.

6 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Alright, give me like 5 mins and I should be able to get you a good one. Don't really need anything in return, just toss me something you don't want.

Are you sure? I'll feel bad giving you something kinda meh when you're putting in effort to help! ;o;

4 minutes ago, Ghostea said:

Are you sure? I'll feel bad giving you something kinda meh when you're putting in effort to help! ;o;

Well, it's up to you, but I don't mind either way. Have you reached 7th street or do you want me to get it a specific nature instead? Already finished breeding it btw xd

Just now, Cobra said:

Well, it's up to you, but I don't mind either way. Have you reached 7th street or do you want me to get it a specific nature instead? Already finished breeding it btw xd

its nature isn't a big deal, i have some mints :3 but thank you sm! and omg that was fast!! my online username is Ghostea whenever you're available :>

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

Alright, sending a request now.

thank you SO much!! this was my first time trading and I didn't realize you trade from your party so i gave you Zebstrika ;o; would you prefer a shiny?

No problem at all! Also, if it's your first time trading, then does that mean that you used your only Reborn ball on a zebstrika?

oh no, I change my pokemon's poke balls using debug for The Aesthetic hehe

Just now, Ghostea said:

oh no, I change my pokemon's poke balls using debug for The Aesthetic hehe

Ok good, cuz I have traded with people that realized what a Reborn ball is only after I pointed out to them that they had caught some random mon with it lmao

• Haha 1

Ok good, cuz I have traded with people that realized what a Reborn ball is only after I pointed out to them that they had caught some random mon with it lmao

oh nooooooooooo lmao rip!!! T_T truth be told I only recently found out what the reborn ball does lmao but I just thought it was pretty :>

thank you so so much again, have a great day/night :3

• Like 1