question about luna

Mei-o_Scarlett

so im watching leos playthrough of the post game and i cant actually wait so ill just ask

what actually happened between el and luna that causes her to run away

at first i thought it was her being forced to serve taka and taka doing something wrong that lead to it but after watching the time space duo quest. we know thats not true

its also not

Spoiler

el not adknowleding her being trans since he refers to her as his daugther so 

what excatly happened

14 hours ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

so im watching leos playthrough of the post game and i cant actually wait so ill just ask

what actually happened between el and luna that causes her to run away

at first i thought it was her being forced to serve taka and taka doing something wrong that lead to it but after watching the time space duo quest. we know thats not true

its also not

Reveal hidden contents

el not adknowleding her being trans since he refers to her as his daugther so 

what excatly happened

Spoiler

If you revive Taka on Reshiram, he will tell the player that he gave Luna the express order to flee and live a free life. 

In the past, you can see that both kids are unhappy with the way every action is monitored and how harshly they are punished for trivialities. But since Luna is still happy to serve Taka and also unwaveringly optimistic and adventurous, Taka realises that the only way to get Luna to break out is to literally order her to. 

But after Luna tastes actual freedom, she denies that she ever lived this life and pretends Elias isn't her father. 

That's their problems in a nutshell. 

6 hours ago, Vulnona said:
  Hide contents

If you revive Taka on Reshiram, he will tell the player that he gave Luna the express order to flee and live a free life. 

In the past, you can see that both kids are unhappy with the way every action is monitored and how harshly they are punished for trivialities. But since Luna is still happy to serve Taka and also unwaveringly optimistic and adventurous, Taka realises that the only way to get Luna to break out is to literally order her to. 

But after Luna tastes actual freedom, she denies that she ever lived this life and pretends Elias isn't her father. 

That's their problems in a nutshell. 

Luna :weirdchamp: