Persona News! 4 New Games!

Godot

First off we got a new trailer for Persona 4 Ultimax Ultimate Suplex Hold

It features new footage from unseen cutscenes and a hint at who the 4th new character might be...

Its Adachi

Next is a new Music game simular to the Hatsune Miku Games, I'll let my Beary Speacial friend tell you the rest of the news!

Next we have a first, a persona 3DS title!

It appears to have 2 new characters and the entire cast of Persona 3 and 4! I personally am not a fan of the chibi art, but it sounds like a hellotta fun! (Is that a word? Meh it works)

It looks like you can use 5 characters at once... I honestly can't choose right now XD

Last, and definitly not least... Atlus left us this short... vague teaser...

I, to, am very hype for the game.=) I'm a fan of chibi art styles & Q looks good.^_^ I can't wait for the new fighter, JUNPEI & YUKARI!!! I'm excited to use Yukari, she's gonna be interesting to use.~ I do love Rythem games from time to time, but I do love the Vocaloid games.~ & 5........

Oh my god I want the one for 3ds I'm all for the chibis.....*nosebleed* Oh no don't bring Adachi back no don't.....Too late....I don't want to deal with him again hahaha but playing as him would be fun.Can't wait for Junpei and Yukari for the P4AU that would be so awesome and we're so close to who might be the true culprit from P4A.Can't wait for the 2 new characters for the 3ds persona Q I seriously want that game...damn man just take my money so I don't have to bother buying it haha

Oh god, the english in the P4D trailer. My sides.

But on a more serious note... Persona's got a music library that would make the game interesting. And a brand new character? Guess they need another dancer to rival with for whatever crazy storyline it will have.

Persona Q- It will have all the P3 and P4 characters in there. Including Minato. aksdjflksjafkljfsdajfljsdaklfjafuckyeah. Something about the clock reminds me of not just the midnight hour, but the time loop that happens in the extended story in FES. Which may explain Minato's presence. Can't wait for it to come out.

P5 teaser too short. Go home Atlus, you're a scrooge.

• Administrators

Persona Q- It will have all the P3 and P4 characters in there. Including Minato. aksdjflksjafkljfsdajfljsdaklfjafuckyeah. Something about the clock reminds me of not just the midnight hour, but the time loop that happens in the extended story in FES. Which may explain Minato's presence. Can't wait for it to come out.

P5 teaser too short. Go home Atlus, you're a scrooge.

@ Q- YES I'm so hyped despite how silly it looks in comparison to the PS2 games

And yeah, the P5 teaser was even worse considering what it followed. Atlus is a huge troll.