Friendship points with certain characters [spoilers main game]

Rozetheeuwu

I'm doing a run trying to get positive friendship points with all the characters before postgame even if it's just 1 point with them.

For the most part I got a plan how to get points with everyone, however there are 2 characters that I'm probably not going to be able to get friendship points with and want to know if there is a way to get optional friendship with them. You know how you can get friendship points with Shelly and Adrienn if you get the kricketot and clean the library for Gothitelle, but you can miss them/choose not to do them.

I was wondering if there were moments like that for Blake and El? If I'm going with my plan I'm gonna end up with 0 points for them. (For Blake I'm gonna give him the run, and say 'yes'  when he asks If I'm gonna stop him in victory road. and for El I'm gonna win against Bennett, side with Radomus and then ask about him in the castle.)

Or if anyone has a friendship points guide that would also be helpful.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but for Blake there seems to be 2 interactions with him before actually meeting him in Ametrine City (I believe once in the Obsidia Slums and once in Agate Circus). I don’t know if that grants us friendship points for him. As for El, I have no idea

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jk_Garchomp said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but for Blake there seems to be 2 interactions with him before actually meeting him in Ametrine City (I believe once in the Obsidia Slums and once in Agate Circus). I don’t know if that grants us friendship points for him. As for El, I have no idea

I'll make sure to check those places every now and to see if I can see him.

I have a mod to check for friendship points so if I do get points then it'll be great.

Thank you for answering!

You now get a +2 and an additional dialogue with Blake when rescuing the Smoochum in Citrine Mountain (think you have to do this before effectively meeting him in the main story). Then there's the one in Agate Circus mentioned by Jk, just speak to him after getting Surf. Don't know about the Obsidian Slums one though, I might have just missed it.

For Elias, there's a possible point in one of Ace's dialogues (when asked in the Sanctum about family, pick "blood" for +1 with Elias and -1 with Ace, "loyalty" for the opposite result), and another one in the postgame (the first time you rematch him in a 2v1 battle, pick "I'm honored" for +1, "It's just a prank" for neutral and "Bow before me" for -1).

Everything else should have stayed the same as in previous episodes.

Edited by Pippolazzo
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pippolazzo said:

You now get a +2 and an additional dialogue with Blake when rescuing the Smoochum in Citrine Mountain (think you have to do this before effectively meeting him in the main story). Then there's the one in Agate Circus mentioned by Jk, just speak to him after getting Surf. Don't know about the Obsidian Slums one though, I might have just missed it.

For Elias, there's a possible point in one of Ace's dialogues (when asked in the Sanctum about family, pick "blood" for +1 with Elias and -1 with Ace, "loyalty" for the opposite result), and another one in the postgame (the first time you rematch him in a 2v1 battle, pick "I'm honored" for +1, "It's just a prank" for neutral and "Bow before me" for -1).

Everything else should have stayed the same as in previous episodes.

Thank you!

No problem! Fyi in my current run I also tried to get as many points as possible with everyone, but still gave priority to role-playing and staying in character... and that ended up fucking up my relationships with half the cast - including these two jerks - lmao. Still worth it if you ask me, though.

• Like 1