Different Paths

LilyX

Hey,

I'm aware that certain actions lead to different outcomes (battling Taka vs not battling him being the one that I'm aware of). Is there a thread or document that gives an overview of where and how the paths split?

I assumed this question would exist already, but I wasn't able to find it

46 minutes ago, LilyX said:

Hey,

I'm aware that certain actions lead to different outcomes (battling Taka vs not battling him being the one that I'm aware of). Is there a thread or document that gives an overview of where and how the paths split?

Spoiler

Basically it's not a real split, but more like having a normal ending or a different ending, while the whole of the story more or less stays the same. In the following link, at chapter 20, you can see under "New World" the requirements for Anna's ending/reshiram route. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkxzXPQhR7lgYiwNkxX7woQP4Tp65IbdpHfFNrW1TVI/edit?usp=sharing

The outcomes have been discussed in several threads, the main differences I'd say would be: reshiram/Zekrom routes and what happens with taka, what happens with amaria, what happens with Lin and Anna at the end and in post-game. Aside from these circumstances I'd say you only get minor changes in dialogues or playthrough (fighting with florinia/Julia, Lin info with Laura etc), though someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2022 at 5:18 PM, LilyX said:

Hey,

Ohh ok thank you for your help with finding this. Yes this information also helps you I’ve heard that the Anna Route so not fighting the doctor and not battling taka leads to more detail and more information so with that I think The Anna route is the more interesting one but I’m glad to hear that overall most of the things stay the same no matter what you do but there still are differences. That means what makes a game awesome when doing different choices actually change the outcome of the story.