Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Somehow never got railnet key after defeating team Meteor at the Yureyu building

JamesW

Question

Currently playing through the E19 beta. I've progressed up to defeating Noel, but still haven't got the railnet key which I need to get Flash. I've tried going back to the Yureyu building, but the top floor is blocked. Did I miss something?

Edited by JamesW

2 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, JamesW said:

Currently playing through the E19 beta. I've progressed up to defeating Noel, but still haven't got the railnet key which I need to get Flash. I've tried going back to the Yureyu building, but the top floor is blocked. Did I miss something?

You dont use a key last i checked but rather have to go back to where the train started to head deeper down and activate a switch on the other side of the gate when both are active the gate unlocks for easier travel in and out but basically you rock smash a wall south of where the train started to get around the gate