teleport is op

blazenx56

i was stuck just outside of spinel town with now way to get back in because the forest just wouldn't open the right path I know because i did it 1st try no problem

After 5 minutes going crazy because it wouldn't open the path i go inside the cave house feeling like a total jag because i have ralts and abra with teleport and i never healed any where else its amazing that a move as worthless as splash help you like that

You have to do it exactly the same way every time. nickaboo92 has a video on youtube for that part. Also, teleport becomes useful again around the time you start going for the 8th badge, assuming you have both the 10 and 10.1 versions of the game.

Edited by NeoDarklight

It's not OP, its just convenient. It saves time. It doesn't make the game any easier because 99% of the time you could just run back to the nearest Pokémon center, fleeing from any encounters. Until we get fly, I'm going to keep using it. But don't go calling it OP, somebody might get the wrong idea.

• Administrators

insert casual grumbling about the beldum event here

until i fix that, I'm calling it OP.

But chrysolia forest should be equipped for going backwards- even if you teleport into spinel town

Question for Amethyst: Will you be making Beldum available normally after you fix the Taurus teleport thing? Because I'm too lazy to get another teleporter and I kind of want a Metagross xD

I hope she does I'm too lazy to do all that tauros Bullshit I only want beldum so I can breed it and get a good beldum and put it on one of my teams(that I never leveled up to a decent level) and just leave it there until I have time to buld my team on levels.