A few questions

cantamer

First of all, I completely finished both the main and the postgame and I loved it. Thank you to all the devs. Speaking of devs, where can I find them ingame to do the dev battles?

Secondly, Where can I find the sapphire catching charm? For those that don't know, you can get key items called catching charms that increase the likelyhood of getting a critical capture (only one shake instead of 3). 

Spoiler

You can get them in ; Amethyst - Beryl Library Secret Room, Ruby - The place where you get Larvaesta/Volcarona, Emerald - Defeat the 25 spirits in the Victory Road

Third, where can I find Starlight Arena field notes?

And finally, 

Spoiler

After completing the pokedex, Bee gives you the Ebony Stonepiece. With it, you can trigger a very short cutscene in the Ruins below Reborn city. Does it also do anything else?

• 5 months later...

I'm afraid I can only help with one of these: 

The Starlight Arena field notes should be

Spoiler

in the Jasper Ward, in the fortune-tellers house at the east side of the ward (post-restoration). You need to start a side-quest before you can enter, which you might have already done?

I was looking for the Sapphire catching charm myself, so if you get any word on that, please share :) 

(and i just noticed you asked this months ago.... whoops...)

On 10/1/2022 at 7:44 AM, Storystosee said:

I was looking for the Sapphire catching charm myself, so if you get any word on that, please share :) 

Spoiler

The north-most office (Ame's office) in the Hall has a hidden switch on the computer. You'll find it in the (other) secret room it opens. It's only available during the post-game.

Edited by OrigamiPhoenix

2 minutes ago, OrigamiPhoenix said:

Reveal hidden contents

The north-most office (Ame's office) in the Hall has a hidden switch on the computer. You'll find it in the (other) secret room it opens. It's only available during the post-game.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

I probably wouldn't have bothered going back there to look again, thank you so much

• Like 1