6TM1- Listing for new TMs

Amethyst

• Administrators

OKAY! So, here's XY's TM List:

http://www.serebii.net/xy/tmhm.shtml

By some divine providence, it's remarkable similar to BW2's, which saves us a lot of work. However:

* There are some TMs that are newly changed and need updating

* All TMs need to have the list of new Pokemon that can learn them, added to them.

A TM is definied like this:

[DRAGONCLAW]

CHARMANDER,CHARMELEON,CHARIZARD,AERODACTYL,DRAGONITE,MEW,TOTODILE,CROCONAW,FERALIGATR,TYRANITAR,SCEPTILE,AGGRON,FLYGON,ALTARIA,BAGON,SHELGON,SALAMENCE,LATIAS,LATIOS,GROUDON,RAYQUAZA,GIBLE,GABITE,GARCHOMP,DIALGA,PALKIA,GIRATINA,ARCEUS,KROOKODILE,SCRAGGY,SCRAFTY,ARCHEN,ARCHEOPS,EELEKTROSS,AXEW,FRAXURE,HAXORUS,DRUDDIGON,RESHIRAM,ZEKROM,KYUREM

Note we're using the system names of Pokemon, which means ALLONEWORDWITHNOSPACES (or special characters), separated by commas.

And it's basically just one happy conglomerate of Pokemon that can learn the move.

New Pokemon need to be added to the end of existing TMs. I've already corrected the sequence of the list for XY myself meaning the proper listing of the moves is in order- only the Pokemon list needs to be updated, or in places that it is absent entirely such as for Roost and Dazzling Gleam, it needs to be written in the first place.

Please refer to serebii to see which Pokemon can learn each TM. If a Pokemon can learn it through level-up, they can learn it through TM. If they can learn it as an egg move, that does not necessarily mean they can learn the TM, so keep that in mind.

It will probably be best to go through these systematically, so please post when you make progress. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update~ There are a few TMs still remaining. TMs 83, 88, and 96-100 are missing.

Got to work on Sleep Talk. Got to Glalie and my laptop cannot manage after that. Will finish tomorrow~

Sorry to double post but to put into an update~

All of the TMs, HMs, and Regular moves have been finished. I also corrected the Kalos Pokemon into the dictionary so it'll be correct.

Edited by Cowtao