Reshiram route save file

AshenReaper1

Does anyone have a completed save file of reborn thats the reshiram route that i could download? I wanted to play the reshiram route as i did the zekrom route last time i played i e18, but its been a while and one of my friends told me that if you fight taka in the WTC its the reshiram route so i did, but turns out he mixed them up. I tried to find my save file in my e19 playthrough, but its too far back, and i cant find it anymore. If anyone has a save file on the reshiram route, preferably after defeating adrienn and right before accessing tourmaline desert for the first time, i would really appreciate it if i could download and use that save file.

5 hours ago, AshenReaper1 said:

I tried to find my save file in my e19 playthrough, but its too far back, and i cant find it anymore.

Consider turning on Unlimited Backups so that this doesn't happen again!

You can do that by making the max backups number 101.

On 4/25/2022 at 11:18 AM, AshenReaper1 said:

Does anyone have a completed save file of reborn thats the reshiram route that i could download? I wanted to play the reshiram route as i did the zekrom route last time i played i e18, but its been a while and one of my friends told me that if you fight taka in the WTC its the reshiram route so i did, but turns out he mixed them up. I tried to find my save file in my e19 playthrough, but its too far back, and i cant find it anymore. If anyone has a save file on the reshiram route, preferably after defeating adrienn and right before accessing tourmaline desert for the first time, i would really appreciate it if i could download and use that save file.

Message me