Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

pulse swalot taka

Jagaaann

Question

In the pulse swalot part I inadvertently passed him (I got stressed out in the maze and used the trick to go through walls) and faced Taka directly, now I don't know what to do because I think I lost the event completely,the worst of all is that I accidentally saved the game after the fight vs Taka, is there any workaround to fight with pulse swalot?

yes, i used translator haha

MOD/EDITOR NOTE: For future reference, English is the only language allowed on the site outside of Reborn Español (Club Oficial). I edited your post to the English reply you made in the thread, I didn't know what to make the title but I did the best I could

5 answers to this question

In the pulse swalot part I inadvertently passed him (I got stressed out in the maze and used the trick to go through walls) and faced Taka directly, now I don't know what to do because I think I lost the event completely,the worst of all is that I accidentally saved the game after the fight vs Taka, is there any workaround to fight with pulse swalot?

yes, i used translator haha

I'm not sure if there's any way to get around it, but you could just load your previous save by going into your Saved Games folder on your computer, deleting the file named "Game.rxdata" and renaming the one you want to "Game.rxdata" (or "Game_#.rxdata" if it's not your first save file). Also that's some impressively accurate grammar for using a translator, though I'm not sure how well my message will translate.

En español: No estoy seguro de si hay alguna forma de evitarlo, pero puede cargar su guardado anterior ingresando a la carpeta Juegos guardados en su computadora, eliminando el archivo llamado "Game.rxdata" y renombrando el que desea " Game.rxdata" (o "Game_#.rxdata" si no es su primer archivo guardado). También es una gramática impresionantemente precisa para usar un traductor, aunque no estoy seguro de qué tan bien se traducirá mi mensaje.

Oh on mobile I'm not actually sure, I don't have any experience with it myself and this method is generally just for PC as far as I know, so sorry maybe somebody else can help!

And I was just using Google Translate too lol

ES: Oh, en dispositivos móviles, no estoy realmente seguro, no tengo ninguna experiencia con él y este método generalmente es solo para PC, por lo que sé, así que lo siento, ¡quizás alguien más pueda ayudar!

Y yo también estaba usando Google Translate jajaja