If Reborn completed before

Damage

So I saw one of the dev posts earlier today and it mentioned how Reborn e19 will feel like playing Persona 5 R. I completed 5 and I'm replaying 5R and a thought occured. I completed 5 so I know all the things I wanted from the game in R and had all my grievances and appraisals thought out. The same can't ever be said about Reborn. Reborn will be complete as of e19. So my question to the devs mainly. What do you think Reborn would have looked like if it had somehow gotten all the way to the end/post game with what the team knew about wayyyy back when it was started. How many storybeats would be different. Would the theme gyms play as big a factor? Would Reborn of yesteryear even be what you would call a good game compared to its more polished state today? Would Gyarados still be an early mon? I'm not calling old reborn bad. Far from it, old reborn is what captured me but there's a lot from episode 9 (when I joined) that is just different from today. Just curious about what you guys think this game would look like if it had been complete so long ago.