6A2- Updating old Pokemon for new Abilities

Amethyst

• Administrators

There isn't much to this one actually! But I'm putting it up here for someone to work on while I get more topics up.

All there is to do is update the listing of which Pokemon get new abilities. Here's a list from Serebii:

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemonabilities.shtml

I notice Chandelure now has Infiltrator instead of Shadow Tag ( :c ) but I dunno if anyone else's abilities have been overwritten. Just keep an eye out for such things.

Here's how it's notated:

Abilities=EARLYBIRD,FLASHFIRE

HiddenAbility=UNNERVE

As you might tell from 6A1, we're using the system name for abilities, which means they need to be written in ALLCAPSWITHNOSPACES

If the Pokemon has three abilities total, the third ability goes into the HiddenAbility field between 'Abilties' and 'Moves'. It's possible that this field doesn't currently exist if the Pokemon doesn't have three abilities already. In that case, just make a new line and write it in as you see in that quote.

If the Pokemon has two abilities, they should be noted as you see the Abilities = line in the quote above, even if one of those two abilities is actually a hidden ability. Ferrothorn comes to mind- even though Anticipation is a hidden ability, we're going to put it in Reborn as a normal one.

If there any questions, please ask.