Pokepastes -> PBS Converter (Convert showdown teams to rejuv teams automatically for use in mods)

Hi everyone! As the title suggests, I created a tool that automatically converts Showdown formatted teams hosted on pokepast.es into PBS output. I think the tool is useful if you find yourself needing to build a lot of teams, since in my experience, Showdown teams are a lot easier to build, edit, and validate quickly. The tool itself takes in a list of Pokepaste URLs and outputs a series of text files with PBS formatted teams. Right now, it supports all pokemon, their (battle-relevant) forms, including Aevian regional forms, and any items and moves currently in the game. The tool also works with mods that have custom items / moves / abilities, as long as you have the relevant PBS files. For more info on how to use the tool and all its features, check out the README included in the zip. As long as you have Python 3, you should be able to use this tool; the other dependencies should be installed for you as long as you follow the readme's setup section. If you have any questions, find a bug to report, or just want to tell me about your experience using this, feel free to contact me on Discord! (my user# is included in the readme as well)

PokepastesConverter.zip

• Like 7