If you were the developer of Pokémon Reborn

Gyaradoskiller

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Well,

as a lesbian I'm really not sure how to go about answering that. I suppose it depends on the joke, and assuming it isn't actually perpetuating negative ideologies.

But the other part confused me more because, we already... have gender specific characters? Like, there's a male character and a female character... And I'm not sure how Cain could be lesbian, ever, since he's male.

well what i ment is since the main part of cain's character is the fact that he's a funny gay who makes guy players feel akward while laughing their asses off i figured why not have a female equivilent to that for women? i'm sorry if that idea sounds stupid but i always thought from the start thats how it would have been and kinda think thats how it should have been x.x also your lesbian? well fuck that ruins my fanboyish crush..... oh well... guess i'll just focus on G G now >.>

• Administrators

OKAY I AM COMPREHENDING THE THING NOW.

sorry i just woke up and being blonde everything makes sense now

got it

Cain still hits on the player even if they're a girl, because he's pan', not gay, so it still is a bit awkward. But since we're basing the characters off of the online events I wouldn't go gender-swapping anyone

Now to answer your question about lesbian jokes in that context, now that i actually am on the same page as you: If we did swap Cain out for a female equivalent it wouldn't be quite as funny as straight guys being hit on by him, because divergent sexuality is more accepted for women. So it doesn't really have the same impact.

yeah i guess u have a point there.... meh i feel stupid x.x and your blond? hmm welp that explains the default female character model being blond despite most people having black hair lol and you just woke up? i'm guessing you're not american....

• Administrators

The default female's hair is blonde because I assembled the protagonist character from items in our sprite shop and that hair style was by far the most popular choice at that time

And I am American, but I do some strange things with my sleep schedules.

ah i see... also since you're actually talkign to me (extremely suprised since big shots tend not to talk to little people) i'm curious u said before that some events in the game are based off real events the deaths of characters are those based off people leaving the league or are they in memory of dead past league members i'm kinda curious.... and if they are based off dead pass league members i apologize for bringing it up....

If I were the developer of Pokemon Reborn I would add the bonus superboss PKMNtrainer after beat the game(Actually 2 super boss PKMNTrainer like BLUE and RED).The 1st super boss PKMN Trainer it will be in Cave Dungeon and 2nd super boss it will be in the Void ALA Final Fantasy V...

Why you ask?It will be tough and challenging Battle.....

P.S Madam AME if you have time to read its only my suggest and if you like I'm appreciate but if not Its OK I understand....

Edited by ayamatsuno143

• Administrators

ah i see... also since you're actually talkign to me (extremely suprised since big shots tend not to talk to little people) i'm curious u said before that some events in the game are based off real events the deaths of characters are those based off people leaving the league or are they in memory of dead past league members i'm kinda curious.... and if they are based off dead pass league members i apologize for bringing it up....

Kiki and Corey both left us a couple years ago. Naturally, Kiki wasn't killed by a Garchomp, she eventually succeumbed to her illness, but, Itokik a coupel creative liberties there.

It's fine though.

i love how you felt the need to include she wasn't killled by a garchomp lol anyway thanks for actually responding to me all these times ame it always makes me happy when someone kinda big actually talks to me although i must warn u now that i nkwo you'll actually respond to me i might bug you in the future you wouldn't mind that would you?

Triple Triad. I know it's in the Essentials package, find somewhere to put it? :D

seriously dude? seriously? x.x if she's gonna put a card game in it it should be the pokemon trading card game not tripple triad... atleast with tcg people will actually know the rules.... seriously triple triad gets rediculous later on....

seriously dude? seriously? x.x if she's gonna put a card game in it it should be the pokemon trading card game not tripple triad... atleast with tcg people will actually know the rules.... seriously triple triad gets rediculous later on....

That would be nice, however that would take a LOT of coding. Triple Triad comes with Pokemon Essentials for RPG Maker (what Reborn is made with) so it's fairly easy to integrate in the game as a little side bonus. That's the only reason why I suggested it in the first place.

But this IS just a suggestions page so don't take anything here seriously :P

Edited by Khayoz

Hi !

I have two suggestions that might be interesting !

- To add a few TMs, and gain them through small quests, like showing a specific pokemon to a character, or show/give them specific objects. Because TM are quite rare and even if I know that's on purpose, I feel like they are a bit too scarce.

- To had a few eggs in the game, for babies pokemon. They could be given by characters or hidden in the wild. The day-care couple could give us an egg to thank us for helping them for exemple.

And another one, less interesting, because I don't feel like it would really fit in Reborn :

- To had a few (hidden?) trainers form other PKMN games/anime/manga or probably characters from other RPGs. Just because it's always cool to find them and kick their ass.

If I was the developer, I'd add the EV training items in. Change the everstone and destiny knot into their Gen VI versions. Create a way to change what kind of pokeballs your pokemon are in, it annoys me having half of my team in luxury balls and the other half in basic pokeballs. Also I would make Registeel into a DJ simply because of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSMQYDYBALY

After that I would probably wait for April fools and add in high encounter rate shiny legendary pokemon that only knew explosion.