Trying to help freind

Idkwhattoput

2 hours ago, Idkwhattoput said:

Hey i was wondering if anybody can trade me a good dragon type so my freind can do a mono run 

(Please no noibat is what he says)

U still on? Name the dragon assuming it's not ledgendary and I can provide the base form

On 3/12/2022 at 7:06 PM, Idkwhattoput said:

Hey i am on now if you are, gible would be good (Its my favorite) but if you cant dratini is good too

I can do either. Since gible is preferred can do that. What is your availability I cannot trade between 1pm est and 10:30pm est this week as I work during those hours or am in transit to/from work

Alternatively look into swm mod and it has a way to change your starter to same ivs and nature as what u naturally selected for them if we cannot reach a good time to trade

Ps am on discord and my user is: Starry_Knight_Constellations#3200

9 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I can do either. Since gible is preferred can do that. What is your availability I cannot trade between 1pm est and 10:30pm est this week as I work during those hours or am in transit to/from work

Alternatively look into swm mod and it has a way to change your starter to same ivs and nature as what u naturally selected for them if we cannot reach a good time to trade

Ps am on discord and my user is: Starry_Knight_Constellations#3200

Hey its ok dont worry about it somebody gave me a gible, thank you for trying to help though