Evolve Nosepass

nasme

Hello i'm new in pokemon rej. and in this website so i apologize if i'm doing something wrong here.

I hope my topic is in the right place and i have a question since i'm having trouble to defeat Crawli ( Bug gym ).

I was hoping Nosepass could help me if i evolve him into Probopass but i dont know how. I have a Thunderstone but its not working. Any idea ?

And if someone have tips or pokemon to advise for Crawli please be my guest :)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

1 hour ago, nasme said:

Hello i'm new in pokemon rej. and in this website so i apologize if i'm doing something wrong here.

I hope my topic is in the right place and i have a question since i'm having trouble to defeat Crawli ( Bug gym ).

I was hoping Nosepass could help me if i evolve him into Probopass but i dont know how. I have a Thunderstone but its not working. Any idea ?

And if someone have tips or pokemon to advise for Crawli please be my guest :)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

You can evolve Nosepass in the West Gearen Power Plant. Unfortunately, you can only access it after defeating several more Gym Leaders. 

Your best bet against Crawli is a decent Rock type or Flying type, preferably both. Rock Slide is a great move to use in this gym battle because it hits both targets. Crustle is actually pretty good in this fight if you can set up with Shell Smash (watch out for Crawli's Water typed attacks though). 

Hey i did it !! I win against that gym leader just one minute ago !!

I used Stonjourner with rock slide and i cover him with abilities like wide guard and some potion !

Thanks for you reply it will help me a lot for Nosepass later in the game :D