T-Lando has incorrect base speed stat and red orb not in RPGXP editing add items list.

Eclipse Blaze

Hi. if Jan or another developer reads this, I was using Therian Forme Landorus and even Ame confirmed it was the same for reborn, but has now been fixed for episode 19 release. Amethyst checked the scripts, rq, or what have you and it's base speed was 20 points too low. It's the same in rejuv. Should be base stat of 91 (309 with perfect speed IV, EVs, jolly nature, lvl 100, etc. But, with these factors T-Lando maxes out at 265 at lvl 100, not 309. 

Groudon's red orb is missing from items list in RPGMaker XP editing, even though changing form in RPGMaker XP to 001 successfully changes his form. I feel this was not intended and felt I should let you know.

I wanted to request you add the red orb (and blue orb, if applicable) before releasing v13.5 (Take your semi-hiatus in peace first though). Really wanted to do a solo run with a Primal Groudon. If this was an intended feature, then so be it. But, if not then I just thought you should know it is missing from the Items list in the RPGMaker XPs Add Item option in debug from menu. ( Not debug "mode" because I fear messing with that.)