Episode 19 predictions challenge pack

Green Bean 501

So awhile ago I made my predictions for major trainers in Episode 19. I finally got around to editing the PBS files to add them in as Trainers and uploaded them with instructions for battling them. 

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/rn8h0rvu007ti/Reborn_E19_Predictions

I've only managed to beat 2 of them so far but if anyone is crazy/sadistic enough to beat them all, good luck

Edited by Green Bean 501
  • Upvote 2

I really want to try these battles out, but Mediafire isn't letting me download the bttrainers, littlecuptr, pikacuptr, and pokecuptr txt files due to a detecting a "virus" on it, violating their "terms of service".  I've also run into a problem where attempting to download townmap.txt brings me to a page that generates a download link that opens another one in an unending loop.  I know that's not intentional, but I'm really let down by that.  Everything else is already downloaded and ready. 

What do those files contain? Maybe I can replicate them.

Edited by Fayt_Bouleouve

11 hours ago, Fayt_Bouleouve said:

I really want to try these battles out, but Mediafire isn't letting me download the bttrainers, littlecuptr, pikacuptr, and pokecuptr txt files due to a detecting a "virus" on it, violating their "terms of service".  I've also run into a problem where attempting to download townmap.txt brings me to a page that generates a download link that opens another one in an unending loop.  I know that's not intentional, but I'm really let down by that.  Everything else is already downloaded and ready. 

What do those files contain? Maybe I can replicate them.

Most of them are just duplicates of Reborn's PBS files. As long as you have trainers and trainertypes you should be fine