Jan for Member of the Year

Shadow Angel

Good timezone everyone,

I would just like to let you all know that I have nominated our dear Jan for Member of the Year 2021!

For me, V13 has been a hell of a ride so far, just replaying through the older content (I just started chapter 10, and the furthest I've played in previous versions was end of chapter 11, so no spoilers please!). The older content looks, well, rejuvenated! I can't wait to finally see new content whenever I get there. I've heard you all have found it to be excellent (again, no more spoilers please!).

But even just from the revamps I've seen already, living up to all my months of anticipation already, I believe Jan deserves our community's highest award for his incredible efforts and all he's been through to deliver one of the greatest updates in our community's history. I would just like to make this post as a space for reflection and appreciation for Jan and to rally my fellow supporters to vote for him and make this award happen. Remember, voting is tomorrow, the day before our party, so make sure to get your vote in before the deadline. With many competitors, every vote counts!

Thanks in advance to my Rejuv peers and best wishes,

Shadow Angel

(ps I'd also like to plug BIGJRA for First Class Coach)

• Like 2