Alt is both turbo and registered item.

Nixilos

Brand new install of 13.0.5 tonight to try out the game for the first time.

Left Alt applies turbo and also uses a registered item, which is mildly annoying. I'd like to bind the registered items to shift so it's like reborn, which I just got done playing. On the other hand if I plug in my switch pro controller then the right shoulder button applies turbo and also quick saves. If I unbind the quick save from the button it defaults back to using a registered item, I can't win.

rejuvcontrols.png.92ab90c4d1ad77e478da87d16f24ac6b.png

Not sure what's happening with the lower left box there. I tried messing with some dpi compatibility settings which don't seem to have any effect.

I've tried manually installing patch 13.0.4 and 13.0.5 which didn't seem to do anything either.

I tracked down the config file for the controls but it doesn't open into anything intelligible with notepad, and I'm not sure what would do it as I don't have rpg maker or anything.

I'm not sure how this could be an issue only I'm experiencing since this is a fresh install of a game I haven't played before but when I tried to search for a solution I came up with very little.

plz halp.

• Upvote 1