Shiny version of the Mega Evolutions

RonomakiK

• Global Mods

If I'm remembering correctly, I noticed at one point when playtesting a few years ago that the shiny mega sprites weren't actually displaying. When mega evolving a shiny Pokemon, it would have the regular mega sprite instead of the shiny one. 

IIRC, the mega sprites were also the ones from Reborn, while Spork mostly uses canon shinies aside from the custom ones that have been made so far, so they didn't match. I haven't been able to find Gen 6 shiny mega sprites with the canon colors, since I believe while Reborn put out a Gen 7 sprite pack with the canon shinies, they didn't do so for Gen 6, having just created the Reborn ones. 

It was for one of these two reasons or both that I removed them. In hindsight with the knowledge I have now, the reason they weren't displaying was probably just because I named them incorrectly. I might have put the form number, the s for shiny, and/or the underscore in the wrong order.

I'm speaking in uncertain terms like "if I remember correctly" and "one of these two reasons or both" because I'm not 100% confident in my memory here.