Edited some shiny sprites.

Saraphimwolf

On 11/11/2021 at 10:31 AM, Solandris said:

Both of them have really great design - guess it just comes down to the whole truth versus ideals lore they have. :)

You know, I wasn't going to edit Zekrom until you mentioned you looked forward to it , AND BOY DO I REGRET DOING IT. I have no clue why but editing Zekroms' sprite is a biiiiig pain, just the colors didn't like the pain tool for some reason so I had to go in by hand on EVERYTHING. But, I hope you like it lol.

644s.png

17 hours ago, Saraphimwolf said:

You know, I wasn't going to edit Zekrom until you mentioned you looked forward to it , AND BOY DO I REGRET DOING IT. I have no clue why but editing Zekroms' sprite is a biiiiig pain, just the colors didn't like the pain tool for some reason so I had to go in by hand on EVERYTHING. But, I hope you like it lol.

644s.png

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, didn't know you weren't planning to - I do appreciate it though, it looks quite awesome tbh! You know, I tried my hand at messing with Zekrom a while back and I get you pain 100%. - It has so many different tones of gray and black with like one lumen difference between them it's absolutely stupid - I really like it tho!

On 11/18/2021 at 11:08 AM, Solandris said:

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, didn't know you weren't planning to - I do appreciate it though, it looks quite awesome tbh! You know, I tried my hand at messing with Zekrom a while back and I get you pain 100%. - It has so many different tones of gray and black with like one lumen difference between them it's absolutely stupid - I really like it tho!

No worries, in the end I'm glad I could make something you like. It may be a while before the backsprite is done though lol

On 11/18/2021 at 11:08 AM, Solandris said:

Hey bud, it took some doing but here ya are. the back sprite for the shiny edit. ^_^

644sb.png