Hello, rejuvenation fans, Aozora here with another theory regarding The Archives. I'm going to mention all 4 texts and my previous theories regarding the Interceptor, The core, Amethyst Grotto and the Archetype.  This theory is in reference from versions 6 - 15 so you will be spoiled and if haven't played the game yet I advise you to get up to speed on what goes on. So without further ado let's get started.

The 4 texts series re: The Archives

First, I'll start with text 1: The Core: Project Interceptor.
But before we get to that let's refresh the mind: The interceptor in Garufan Context means intercepting "Fate's Passage" - meaning death and this was witnessed when MC tried to save Nim then fell into the lava then Crescent showed up along with Dr Jenner, Nim, Nancy so therefore at the moment of death MC comes back to life and another was when Melanie made Yveltal use Decimation on Melia but MC pushed her out of the way and xe took the hit then again xe came back to life and Madame X called those who have died then came back to life the 'interceptor' in my words is defined as being able to intercept death.
The Core: Project Interception
The text mentions " Long have humanity fought the ties of destiny itself. Some don't even believe in its existence, but everything happens for a reason. Is this the art of God? Perhaps the act of the universe itself? The world is similar to that of programming. It's commanded to follow a set of commands and instructions. But what if we were to intercept these commands? Rewrite what has already been written? What is someone not from this world would appear? What set of instructions would the system give to deal with such a predicament? Is it capable of dealing with such an 'extraneous variable'? That is why we've (Garufa Inc.) created The Core."  A series of pillars and conduits that rest beneath the Earth surface. When the Core senses a presence outside this world, the pillars will unearth themselves. This will-" 

Garufa Inc was questioning Arceus' creation and laws. They were tired of living the same life as everyone else. They questioned what if someone had the ability to avoid fate or change what has been set in stone? They mention "it" meaning to identify a person or something also extraneous variable meaning changing something from the outside or able or likely to change or be changed from the outside. Which revealed that Garufa Inc. created the core and they also mentioned pillars and conduits that resides beneath the Earth's surface which Amethyst Grotto and the pillars and conduits are the five pillars but 2 are already revealed to be Keta and Taelia which mentions the saying "When the lost souls return to here their statues will be placed. Only when all the states return is when the path shall open". And the text is left at a cliffhanger because the rest of the text is missing but I have a feeling that when all five lost souls are found the path will open and the world will be reset. This brings us to Nymiera's letter which mentions a soul which said  Nymeria my child I have to tell you something now. My name is Adrest, the third being in the trifecta of this world's deity Arceus. Please bring my soul to the Grotto's Grounds. Lay my soul to rest and heal. Please I beg you." And Adrest said " I shall lay here for the rest of eternity. Until one day, when this world needs me again, I shall reawaken. And I will inhabit the being that set me free. Together, we shall bring peace to this world again. Keep this a secret, even from your family until the time is right. Hope for this world is not yet lost."  The two people are Interceptors which are MC and Crescent and during the battle at the Dream Realm mc was in a different form and she had the symbol of the core on her back. Does this mean that MC is the true Interceptor? I'll leave that question to you? This concludes text 1.

Text 2: Interceptor's limits

The second text mentions " Although the Interceptor acts as an exception to the Core's design, it is not omnipotent. They can travel through the universe where the Core exists. If the Interceptor were to stray too far from the planet, they would lose consciousness. Therefore they are not fit to undergo the project based at Eclysia Pyramid. If the Interceptor were to perish, the Core would take damage. If Core is too heavily damaged, the Interceptor shall cease to exist. Please not to any Interceptor subjects: You do not live outside the realm of mortality. Fail too many times, and that will be the end."
In reference to the theory that I created on the 19 of July,  Inside the Obelisk, Zeight we have found Adrest but and he can't wake up and along with checking the life levels and they appear to be extremely low. Please continue with caution. The loss of life levels will result in complete obliteration of the Interceptor and the Interceptor program. According to Life Usage, there are two hosts. Host 1 has lost life 1 time - Severe head injury by a blast of powerful psychic energy and Current life lost 25%  and Host 2 has lost life 3 times. These include combustion. Obliteration by an explosion. Incineration by beam and Current life lost - 75%.  The current host is the MC and the Secondary Co-Host is Crescent. The MC lost 75% of theory in other words, that amount of life lost and with Crescent's soul inside the Zeight - If MC were to fail or die. The core's damage would be extensive and MC will no longer exist.

Text 3: Legendary Bond (Tbh, This part left me shook so when I mention it you'll probably understand the reason why)

The third text mentions " Human immortality is something we've discussed and even attempted at many times before. Why do creatures known as "Pokemon" live far longer lives than humans? It seems, as previously theorized, that Pokémon and humans share one common ancestor. Using the Archetype's power, we were able to unleash the hidden potential of certain subjects. We are able to awaken a gene inside of a human that brings forth their primitive instinct and form. As a result of this, subjects have turned into Pokémon themselves! And not regular beings either. Beings that have dominance over time, space and anti-matter. No further testing has been done at this time."
Garufa Inc. has been using the power of Archetype the test subjects turned into Pokémon. Beings that have power over Time, Space and Anti-matter. What if that the test subject became legendary Pokémon or maybe better yet what if those beings were Spacia, Tiempa and Griselda? Also if Melia, Erin, Alice and Allen bear the mark of the archetype where is the artifact? Is the Archetype lost or does someone have it? I'll leave those two questions for you guys.

Last but not least - Text 4: The Archetype's Influence

The fourth and final text states that " Today the Archetypes was brought into the lab. While it's still in its prototype stage, we're confident that this will be enough to succeed. Brave volunteers have stepped forward to be put under its influence. Many of the volunteers who interacted with the Archetype soon fell to their demise, regrettably. However, those who didn't show interesting side effects. The archetype has a weird characteristic that can only be described as "possession". While under its influence, subjects had their physical appearance undergo certain changes. Some of the subjects reported that their eyes, hair and sometimes even skin turned to a certain shade of gold. We've tested the removal of the Archetype's influence as well. Results were overall positive, but inconsistent. Some had their original physical appearance restored, whereas some kept appearance restored, whereas some kept the alterations. We don't know why the human body reacts this way, but it's something we're determined on figuring out."
So many of the subjects got the Genesis Syndrome, some were blinded and some were internally damaged which led to their death but their skins and hair became gold. What does this mean? When the Archetype was activated years ago, did the Archetype cause some kind of change to alter a person DNA or does the Archetype choose who dies and who lives?  I leave this question to you.

This concludes my theory about the Archives I got to admit this was a challenge for me but I managed to get it done and it took me 7hrs and 7mins to type all of this.  Also the questions are in italics so think about them and tell me what you think.
Thank you for reading and don't hesitate to comment your opinion down below.

addtext_com_MTQ1MjE0MzAwNzM.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hmm 2

3 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Does this mean that MC is the true Interceptor?

Allow me to ask you: Why wouldn't they already be? Madame X concluding so, our crew believing so, all the info at Zeight, and our form change at the Puppet Master fight - these all should prove we already are.

Also, if the MC or Crescent were to perish, would the other perish as well? They have a host co-host relation after all.

Garufa Inc. has been using the power of Archetype the test subjects turned into Pokémon. Beings that have power over Time, Space and Anti-matter. What if that the test subject became legendary Pokémon or maybe better yet what if those beings were Spacia, Tiempa and Griselda? Also if Melia, Erin, Alice and Allen bear the mark of the archetype where is the artifact? Is the Archetype lost or does someone have it? I'll leave those two questions for you guys.

I believe it's just as you say. And Spacea and Tiempa's higher up may be Griselda (who may be the Giratina we've seen several times in the story).

EDIT: Totally forgot that the space-time duo fought against Griselda in the past, so Griselda can't be it. (Thank you to ICSW for reminding me! You say Variya could be the boss, and I could see that happening. 👀 )

About the Archetype: You question where the object is, but I think our light quartet together is now the Archetype. Recall what happened in Eclysia Pyramid. Their bodies shone as light and they came together to form the Archetype.

So many of the subjects got the Genesis Syndrome, some were blinded and some were internally damaged which led to their death but their skins and hair became gold. What does this mean? When the Archetype was activated years ago, did the Archetype cause some kind of change to alter a person DNA or does the Archetype choose who dies and who lives?

I think this was referring to what the fourth text was saying. People react to the Archetype in their own, different ways rather than the Archetype literally choosing who lives and dies. Some people had their primitive instincts reawakened and turned into legendaries. Anathea, I believe, initially had dark-colored hair and after the influence of the Archetype, she had golden blonde hair. I'm inferring she kept the alteration because when we meet her in the past, she had blonde hair.

Well, that was fun. Thank you for all the time you spent writing this! The in-game texts you provide are very helpful.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

Allow me to ask you: Why wouldn't they already be? Madame X concluding so, our crew believing so, all the info at Zeight, and our form change at the Puppet Master fight - these all should prove we already are.

Also, if the MC or Crescent were to perish, would the other perish as well? They have a host co-host relation after all.

I believe it's just as you say. And Spacea and Tiempa's higher up may be Griselda (who may be the Giratina we've seen several times in the story).

EDIT: Totally forgot that the space-time duo fought against Griselda in the past, so Griselda can't be it. (Thank you to ICSW for reminding me! You say Variya could be the boss, and I could see that happening. 👀 )

About the Archetype: You question where the object is, but I think our light quartet together is now the Archetype. Recall what happened in Eclysia Pyramid. Their bodies shone as light and they came together to form the Archetype.

I think this was referring to what the fourth text was saying. People react to the Archetype in their own, different ways rather than the Archetype literally choosing who lives and dies. Some people had their primitive instincts reawakened and turned into legendaries. Anathea, I believe, initially had dark-colored hair and after the influence of the Archetype, she had golden blonde hair. I'm inferring she kept the alteration because when we meet her in the past, she had blonde hair.

Well, that was fun. Thank you for all the time you spent writing this! The in-game texts you provide are very helpful.

Your welcome. At Eclysia Pyramid. Alice, Allen , Erin and Melia. They shone and became the Archetype. The MC is the true Interceptor I wonder does that leave Crescent? A partner or a guide ? Those are great questions but we don't know the answers yet.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 5:02 AM, SilverAngelus said:

Is she also an Interceptor? 👀

Crescent is the 2nd host in other words co-host and the MC is the true Interceptor. So yeah she is but I haven't seen her Gothitelle. Which is pretty sus.

4 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

Maybe Gothitelle's in her Pokeball?

Maybe. That one time in Sheriden Village I saw Gothitelle in an empty house and she was smiling weirdly and it teleported us to Xen HQ where Madelis, Anatasia, Zetta and Geara were and then to Sheriden Village. To me that's really sus. Any ideas about that?

14 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Maybe. That one time in Sheriden Village I saw Gothitelle in an empty house and she was smiling weirdly and it teleported us to Xen HQ where Madelis, Anatasia, Zetta and Geara were and then to Sheriden Village. To me that's really sus. Any ideas about that?

I just saw that as Gothitelle messing with us and Team Xen. Hence, I don't think of it as much. Definitely strange though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

I just saw that as Gothitelle messing with us and Team Xen. Hence, I don't think of it as much. Definitely strange though.

I wonder if someone gave Crescent that Gothitelle or did Crescent raise it when it was Gothita?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

And why haven't we seen Gothitelle (or Dranna the Mewtwo) after Crescent woke up?

That's a really good question. When Crescent fought Kieran and Clear she lost the battle by Beheeyem and that how she lost her life due to a severe head injury by a blast of powerful psychic energy. She might have lost Dranna and Gothitelle since then I'm not entirely sure.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

That's a really good question. When Crescent fought Kieran and Clear she lost the battle by Beheeyem and that how she lost her life due to a severe head injury by a blast of powerful psychic energy. She might have lost Dranna and Gothitelle since then I'm not entirely sure.

Or perhaps we'll see them in v13.5 since we're not done with chapter 15 story.

So Clear really did kill her with that "blast of powerful psychic energy," and Crescent is currently still alive because she's an Interceptor?

• Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 4:01 AM, SilverAngelus said:

Or perhaps we'll see them in v13.5 since we're not done with chapter 15 story.

So Clear really did kill her with that "blast of powerful psychic energy," and Crescent is currently still alive because she's an Interceptor?

Yes. She still alive due to being an interceptor so there are two Interceptors. Team Xen doesn't know that about Crescent though only the MC.

• Like 1

I wonder about Crescent's future role in the story. I don't think she's very fond of the MC as of right now, but I do think she still cares for them.

On 11/1/2021 at 5:45 AM, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Crescent is the 1st host and the very first Interceptor. So yeah she is but I haven't seen her Gothitelle. Which is pretty sus.

Actually, I just remembered something, and it's pretty odd now that I think about it. Remember when Xen first attacked the ship we were on in the prologue? Nancy's initial reaction was to get the player out of the danger and she asked Crescent and Gothitelle to do so. Gothitelle did teleport the MC, but it was still within the ship. I find that odd because 1) why would we still be in the ship when that's exactly where Xen was attacking (we're literally still in danger all over again) and 2) I don't think distance is a limiting factor for Gothitelle's teleportation. Gothitelle is capable of teleporting herself and others from great distances since she's already done that (literally teleported us from Sheridan/Caratos to Xen HQ and back). I think you were right, something is 'sus' about Gothitelle.

Unless I'm overthinking this.

Hmmm 🤔

8 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

I wonder about Crescent's future role in the story. I don't think she's very fond of the MC as of right now, but I do think she still cares for them.

Actually, I just remembered something, and it's pretty odd now that I think about it. Remember when Xen first attacked the ship we were on in the prologue? Nancy's initial reaction was to get the player out of the danger and she asked Crescent and Gothitelle to do so. Gothitelle did teleport the MC, but it was still within the ship. I find that odd because 1) why would we still be in the ship when that's exactly where Xen was attacking (we're literally still in danger all over again) and 2) I don't think distance is a limiting factor for Gothitelle's teleportation. Gothitelle is capable of teleporting herself and others from great distances since she's already done that (literally teleported us from Sheridan/Caratos to Xen HQ and back). I think you were right, something is 'sus' about Gothitelle.

Unless I'm overthinking this.

Hmmm 🤔

Your not overthinking it.  You think Gothitelle's a prankster or a trickster?