Current Conundrum

Valyrian_Reforged

I have two shiny Numels, but one has a less good Nature (Mild) and a better Ability (Own Tempo,) while the other (my new one) has better IVs/EVs, a Jolly nature and a Simple ability. My conundrum is whether or not to save in the Keneph Cave before my Kuiki battle with the two Numels, or close my save file, reopen it and therefore lose my secondary Jolly Numel with Simple and my last Poke Ball.

I'd been hoping to use said Ball upon a shiny Grubbin in the case that I wouldn't find another shiny Numel (that I hadn't realised that I already had. SMH.) 

Is there a Pokemon Psychiatrist to change Nature/Ability of a Pokemon and/or a Name Rater in Pokemon Desolation? I'm afraid that if I continue on with my game, I won't be able to get back here to shiny hunt, also, as the village will be closed. I don't know when it will reopen.

I also want to update to v5.1, but I can't do so while I a) have the older v5 of it that's open and b) don't know if I'd then need to keep or delete that version after a potential download of 5.1. Please advise. Starting to feel the need to seriously SMH right now. This is driving me up the walls.

Edited by Valyrian_Reforged