X and Y trading

Nico Nico Nii~

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to trade a shiny Flabébé (yellow flower and a random encounter) for a shiny. Make some offers.

I'm waiting. 2ed31o9.jpg

I'm also looking for:

• HA Bagon
  • HA Dratini
  • HA Eevee
  • HA Murkrow
  • HA Poochyena
Edited by Nan

I can help you with the eevee. Both genders, 4IVs. What do you have to offer?

Well I have some 3-4IV Adamant Larvitars with Stealth Rock, Gale wings Fletchings not any IVs I think since I haven't tried to breed them yet, Rough skin gibles, all the starters, an extra modest Latios (I have 2 so I don't need that one).

Ah sorry for late response I went to sleep since it was kind of late.. and I had an exam today... hmm.. since I have an exam tomorrow too (I hate exam weeks) I could trade that Latios tomorrow (after the exam of course).

I probably could, but it highly depends on what you're trying to offer for them.

I don't know what I'd offer....

Probably a shiny legendary, but that's all I can get. They're all legit because I soft reset them. Some of them I got from a friend too.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone lend me a 5 IV (w/o atk) male pokemon in the Amorphous for breeding purposes. I'll trade it back as soon as I'm done making what I need.

Or if anyone has a spare Frillish maybe we can work something out.

Edited by personwithbanana9870

• 4 weeks later...

I have 2 pretty weird requests... and I doubt someone would do this but still...
Well first of all, I just started a new game in Y (I'm at Cyllage City atm) and I need someone to evolve an Eevee to Leafeon, just that, I'll even throw the rare candy to make this faster.
Next, I need someone to lend me his/her Houndoomite, only for a short time in the mean time I finish the game and get my own megastone. I assure you I'm trustworthy.

I don't know what you might want in return, but you can do it for free if you are a good AWESOME samaritan(?). Thanks for reading c:

EDIT: typos pls.

Edited by RasenShot

I have 2 pretty weird requests... and I doubt someone would do this but still...

Well first of all, I just started a new game in Y (I'm at Cyllage City atm) and I need someone to evolve an Eevee to Leafeon, just that, I'll even throw the rare candy to make this faster.

Next, I need someone to lend me his/her Houndoomite, only for a short time in the mean time I finish the game and get my own megastone. I assure you I'm trustworthy.

I don't know what you might want in return, but you can do it for free if you are a good AWESOME samaritan(?). Thanks for reading c:

I can give you a Leafeon for free, do you want me to evolve your Eevee or do I just trade you one of mine (evolved of course) ?

If so, do you want a special nickname ?

My FC is in my signature, but I need your name to add you (or am I doing this wrong ?)

Edited by Artemesya

Does anyone have a 6V Ditto for breeding purposes that I can have? I don't care if it's pokegen or not since I only want to use it to make breeding more efficient.

I can give you several 4V Pokémon, including (HA) Eevee, Axew, Growlithe, Meditite, Petilil, Shuppet, Snivy, Spoink, HA Chimchar (w/ Eggmoves) and Helioptile.

Edited by Calvius