Ceopix

RonomakiK

Also, I'm gonna ask here so I don't open another topic: in the hide and seek, I'm having some trouble finding the hide and seek spot in the Skating Rink in Norall City. It says "the bottom right candy cane pillar in the room just before Aurora's arena", but I think I interacted with every candy cane pillar I could get in contact with and haven't found the spot yet.

• Global Mods

Blue Shards: have you been south of Ocean Coast, through Staryu Valley to Serenity Seaside? There's a building at Serenity Seaside called the UB Playground. There's a room at the UB Playground with a shard machine in the middle and a group called the Ultra Beast Despair Girls. After defeating the Ultra Beast Despair Girls, you can interact with the machine to get Blue Shards. 

In order to get past the entrance of the UB Playground, you need the Sea Star Diploma, which you can get by completing a quiz at the Sea Star School. 

Alternatively, Blue Shards can be found through mining.

Norall City hide and seek: 

image.png.38e20cbfde4056357947356c2e86952c.png

4 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Blue Shards: have you been south of Ocean Coast, through Staryu Valley to Serenity Seaside? There's a building at Serenity Seaside called the UB Playground. There's a room at the UB Playground with a shard machine in the middle and a group called the Ultra Beast Despair Girls. After defeating the Ultra Beast Despair Girls, you can interact with the machine to get Blue Shards. 

In order to get past the entrance of the UB Playground, you need the Sea Star Diploma, which you can get by completing a quiz at the Sea Star School. 

Alternatively, Blue Shards can be found through mining.

Norall City hide and seek: 

image.png.38e20cbfde4056357947356c2e86952c.png

Nice, thank you so much! And I was on the right place for the hide and seek spot, I just messed up and accidentally skipped the spot on Tinder Village. Thank you for your help! (Now I can properly finish the Professor Oak Challenge)

• Upvote 1