Violet Boun'ee V1 Trainer Sprite

barbienicky

Number 2 of the 4 Boun'ee Sisters! I will try to spice this up as much as possible...?

Project is still going! Next Sprite is for a RMA COMMITTEE MEMBER

Name: Violet Peleisco Boun'ee

No Nickname On Record

Further Description On Record But No Access Has Been Allowed To View

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Birthday: October 10th, ????

"Is this really what the RMA has on me?, to think they would have such a small case on what I have been able to do stuns me..."

Case File: Vionola Codenza fallela acidentalla seheynessa

Daughter of: Don Mar0a914u3-;p39123

Record states one file under the description of P̴̯̦̗̮̯̱̣̘͔̯̬͉͖̪̩͌̌̃̍͂̊̎R̵̡̫̅̎͐͂͂̊̏͗͑͑̽͆̾̏͜͠Ờ̵͔͎͓̍͋͌̀̈̓̀̒͆̿̀͗Ĵ̴̨̨̰̲̥͇̝̮̻͛̽̚͘͝E̴̡̧̲̞͈͙̮̣̯̩̿̎̊̓͑̅̈́Ĉ̸̤̝̭̥͙̯͚͚̉Ţ̷͈̼̯̻͉͎͙̟̞͙̖͍͆̃̔͋͗ ̶̧̬̲̞̮̼͕̤̰͇͖̰̌̔̀͐͂̒̔͐̎͒͆͆̋͜͜B̶͇͔̩̜̜̱͈͉̂͗̓̉͆́̌̏͐͂̾͘̚̕͝Ȑ̸̨̬͖̩͖̮̲̠͙̪͛̊̈̌͆̿̓͊̕͝E̵̛̘̳̜̾̾̋̀̉̀́͋͊͝À̷͕͙̮̺̣̘̘́̇̑́̓̅̀̋͆͜ͅC̷̻͂͐̆̇̈͋̊̈́͂̅̚H̷̨̘͉̪̜͓͉͂̏̇̌ͅ ̶̘̝͎̝̼̫̦͆̌̿͊̌̿̓̚

D̴̫̣̰̝̑͆̂ȩ̸̝̤̮̌̀c̶̢̱̜͍͎̬͎̥͔̠͕̤̻̆͘r̴̲̗͔͍̘͛̀͗y̵̖̠͉̻̫̦̹̔̈́̈͌͆͝p̷̨̟͔̺̤͑͛̈t̷̡̰͙͈͈̫̮̣̘͉͇͛́̎̄̉́̉̚į̷̨̛̦̪͇͉͖̲̠͆͆̎̽n̸̹̰̮̣̻͇͖̱̟͔͖̞̙͗̽͊̓̚͜g̸̡̮͖͈̬̦͓͙͍̘͊̋̀̉̅̑̿͜

D̴̫̣̰̝̑͆̂ȩ̸̝̤̮̌̀c̶̢̱̜͍͎̬͎̥͔̠͕̤̻̆͘r̴̲̗͔͍̘͛̀͗y̵̖̠͉̻̫̦̹̔̈́̈͌͆͝p̷̨̟͔̺̤͑͛̈t̷̡̰͙͈͈̫̮̣̘͉͇͛́̎̄̉́̉̚į̷̨̛̦̪͇͉͖̲̠͆͆̎̽n̸̹̰̮̣̻͇͖̱̟͔͖̞̙͗̽͊̓̚͜g̸̡̮͖͈̬̦͓͙͍̘͊̋̀̉̅̑̿͜

D̵̩̯̂ā̵̢̛t̸̟̐͠a̴̦͕͂̍ ̵̮̀f̴̮̍̍i̵̩̪͒̋n̶̡̓̕ḓ̵̘̽̏s̵̞̜̊ ̸̺̓t̶͉̃͗h̸͈͍̀a̶͍͑t̷͓̣̔ ̵̰̄͠-̸̛͈͎-̴̪̖̊̊-̴̛̺̖͠-̸̻̄̒-̴̻̀̚-̵̝͒̊-̶̘̥̈͐-̶̬̄,̶̗̳̋ ̷̩́͜-̴̳̃-̷͓͎̒-̶̖͍̀͆-̸̤͑̿-̴̫̐̂-̵͖̎̃-̵͉́̌-̷̗̫̅,̴͔͕͂ ̷͍͋͘-̷̌̈́ͅ-̴̜̍-̸̺̞̑̃-̵̮͈̽̀-̵̠̙̉-̶͓̊ͅ-̶̺͊-̷̲̔ ̷̯̣̿͠ẇ̸̙͇é̵̬̼ř̵̡̓e̴̲͊ ̴̧̓͐i̸̤̇͆n̷̠̽̚v̵̱͉̕o̴̺̳̾l̸̳̙͠v̸̤͓̈͒e̶͍̒d̸̻͌̓ ̸͓̯̉i̴̢̬͑͒n̶͓͘ ̷͇͎͝a̴̮̓̃n̸̢̝̄̅ ̸̯͍͝ȃ̴̳̍c̸̺̾̋c̵͇͎̽i̵̲̤̕d̸͍͊e̷͚͋n̵͕͒̄t̶̡̜̏̂ ̷̦́͠i̷̖̇n̵̡̳̂̉v̷͎̪͂̋o̷̧͂͊l̶̺͌ṿ̷͎͑i̸̠̚͠ṋ̵̢͝g̵̢̲͋ ̴̫̿g̷̮̻͌̓ẹ̴̑n̷̯͚͘e̸̞͗͐r̵̠̮̃á̸̢̝̓t̷̛̤̚o̴̮͘ṟ̸̨͐ ̸̰̓̃B̵̲̟̓́ ̷̗̫͋̒ť̴̩h̸̩̥͐̽è̸̱̾ ̵̥̅̊ḁ̵͎͒͆ç̵̧̄c̸̜̳͋͊i̴̘͛d̸̻̙̈͝é̷͙͍̾n̵̰͂͘t̴̜̂̽ͅ ̸̳͊̓h̷̰͚̏ḁ̴̑̿s̷̘̻̾̑ ̷̹͔͆c̶͔̗͂o̷̡̲͘m̶̺͎̔̐p̸̙͝l̶̝̯̈́ḙ̷̺̏͘t̶̘͑͒ē̵͔̑l̴̹͋ẏ̵̳̈́ ̸̠͑r̴̺͛̔u̴͔̔į̵̽n̴̨͇̂e̶̔ͅd̸̤́ ̵̬͗͘t̶͔̟̕h̶͖̪͒͊e̷͓̭͋ ̸͚̰̐v̸̪̂ë̴̠́̓r̴̞̅y̵̢͍̿ ̸̪̈c̸̥̀h̸̰̺͂̌a̵̫̓̾ṙ̵͍̭ą̸̦̉̓c̷̢̅̈͜t̵̻̓͌e̸̹͙͆r̶̩͍̽͂ ̷̹̤̊o̷͉̾f̶̳͉͒ ̴̼͉͗́ț̵́͠h̵̦̱͠e̸̫̚s̴͓̈́͂e̸̪͈̋ ̵̛̣̗t̷̨̳͒ḧ̴̰̣́ṛ̵͛͆e̶̛͔͚͌e̸͖̊ ̶̛̗̭́l̷͇͕͐̎ĕ̵̗͙͑a̴̮̰͑͋v̶͉̑ì̶̪̫͊ṋ̴̖̔g̵̛̘̖ ̷̙̿n̵͎͋õ̸͇͋t̴̮͉͆̅h̴͓͝i̶͛͠ͅn̷̘̔̚g̴̝̲̚ ̶̨͝m̶̲͔̈́o̵̽͜r̶̘͍͂e̸̫͓̅̋ ̴̣́͒b̴̠̅u̴̗͛͒t̴̗͐ ̸̢̖̓͝à̷̘ ̶̨̱̽̚s̸̻̰̊ḫ̸̮͗̀ȇ̷̪̼̓l̸͓͑̅l̴̤̕ ̵̰̝́o̵͇̝̐͠f̶̯̪͊́ ̵͈͘a̶̲̜̍ ̴͕̔́p̸̻̎e̷̩̦̽͛ṛ̴̬́s̶͈̋o̴̓͜ń̷̞͙ ̸̖̥̅į̷̈́̌n̶̢̬̍ ̶̢̏͊e̶̪̊̚a̷̖̕č̸̺̱͝h̸̪͔̉̂ ̵̖̘͊o̵̟̐f̶͓͛ ̵̝̝̈́t̵̡̰̓͑h̶̬̠́e̸̤̣͛̇m̴͉̅ͅ ̶̛̜̄t̵̹̋̈́h̶̛͉͇̔ḯ̷͍̮͠ŝ̷̡̎ ̵̲̾̋o̶̮̕͠n̴̛͎̿ͅê̶̫̩͠ ̸̰͛ṣ̵̮̄͝ȩ̸̥̉e̵̥͛m̸̧̫̓̋s̶̢͐̊ ̴͙̰̈́̽ṫ̶̫̚ơ̴͍̹ ̷̲̘͐̎e̵̢̟̓̉x̵̜͈͒̅h̷̡̉̀ï̸̱̥b̴͇̃í̸̢͚̈t̷͉̟̄͆ ̸̜̟́h̸͕̋̒i̶̦̫̒͠g̵̜̯̋h̵̦̍ ̷͓̜͌ã̸̙̳m̸̥͑ō̶͖̔u̴͎͌̃n̷̠͗ť̴͎̤̅ṡ̵͙̺ ̴̧̯̍͝o̶̭͈͑f̸̘͉̃͌ ̵͕̋̕s̶͕̭̃h̶͈̞̍y̷͈̾n̶͈̊e̶͓͊̈s̸̜̹̊̄s̷̹̲̐ ̵̳̗̾a̷̝̕l̵̹̊ơ̸̬̐ṉ̸́ͅğ̵͚̫̑ ̴͙̫̂̍w̸͖̥̒i̶̗̮̓̚t̸̹̋̚h̶͙̆́ ̸̭̜̀ť̴̢̹h̴͉̗͝ê̵̗ ̴̺̘̀ã̸̼̲̈m̸̼̙̏a̶̼͌̄z̴̪̆̕i̶̧͕͋͝n̵̢̎̔g̴̪̈ͅ ̶̗̉a̷̼͝ḇ̵̆̽ì̷͓͗l̶̘͆ỉ̷̻̓t̸̻͚̐̈́y̵̜̔̓ ̸̹̲͆̌t̴͇͋o̵̦̟̔ ̴̱̲͝-̷̣͎̀-̷̥͋͊-̵̮̽-̷̨̩̈́-̶͎̋́-̴̣͆̍-̷̧̾-̴̼͇̀-̵̪̔-̴̘̗̔͘-̷̨̺̿-̶̣͔̐̊-̶̺͓͛-̶͇̻̾-̸̦̀-̴͉̰̈́-̷͚̜̀-̶̍̾ͅ-̵̤̉̀ͅ-̷̮̎-̵̜̫̍́-̷̯̹̂-̵͇̾̀-̶̣̩͂̈́-̵̤̈̌-̷̼̽-̴̣̲̒-̴͎̎̕-̶̺̪̈́̏-̴͕̐̑-̷̧̗͌̓-̵̧̈̓͜-̴͕̀-̶̤̀͆-̴̱̄-̸̫̌-̷̬̈-̴̹͉̌-̶̫͉͛-̵̺͛-̶̥͠-̴̱̆̀-̶̣̊́-̴̗̺͐̆-̵̍͜-̷̮͒̎-̷̳͂-̴̙̓-̵̞͙͝͝-̸̮̚-̴̲̌-̸͖̯͂͝-̶̛̜̎-̶͓͝-̴͔͋̒-̶̗̦͐-̴̩͝-̷̛̜͗-̷̹̀-̴̭̩̎͘-̷̣̱͗̍-̷͕̓͠-̶̗̐̉ͅ-̸̻̲͋-̷͉̆-̶̞̊-̷̣͈̍̍-̶̨͎̐̓-̴̺̀-̴̗̓-̸̥̭̾-̷͎̘̄̔-̸̻̔-̷̡̇͒-̴̡͛-̷̺͓̿-̴̦̟̑-̸̗̉-̸̫̻̐-̸͕͝-̸̻̇͛-̸̯͊͛-̶͔̄͝-̷̠̟̿̈́-̸͉̼̀͂-̴͈͉͝-̵͖͇̽-̵̨̹̃̅-̴̺̔̌͜-̶̤̆͝-̴͓͋-̵̙̾̕-̸̠̊̂-̶͉́̿-̵̖͛̚-̶̨́-̷̮̬̑-̵̡̦̂-̶̙͉̈́-̸̛̲̱-̶̡͕͒̽-̴͚͌͘-̴͖̚-̵̀̿͜-̸̫̰́̓-̵̥̥̋̇-̶̪̳͛́-̸̥̩̿̍-̸͚̘͒̈́-̷̫̞̈́̈́-̶̘̻͛͝-̵̼̯̋-̷̱̘̈́͋-̷̱͕͘-̵͖̝́-̸̨̩͌͋-̵̢̩̿-̶̧̘̾̄-̶͈̺̓-̶̥̓͊-̶̥̃̋-̴̡͕̆-̴̤̟̈-̶̪̀-̵̲͌ͅ

END OF RECORD

Medical Record on Record: Patient has acquired Blankalysis through some sort of incident revolving the main complex 

No further information on the main complex found.

Patient seems to exhibit the amazing ability to read others thoughts and information while being able to memorize every characteristic on others.

Patient unfortunately seems to also exhibit insane amounts of anxiety talking to any individual, along with this she seems to just be very shy according to EVE.

On RMA record she has the special ability of: Psycho-Decryption 

RMA Official Employed By: Magnolia Ilongate

Approved by: Marleni Chellsesco

NO OTHER CASE FILES ON RECORD

"As it seems to say the RMA is trying to cover up project breach, pink do you remember what happened that day?"

"Unfortunately it seems all of us have been affected in some way to forget, but why would the RMA cover the incident up...odd isn't it?"

"Regardless we have what we need, I am not very sure as to why they don't have any records on who I was and what events happened before...?"

"Its not relevant info to them, the RMA they refuse to see what needs to be seen, to silence whatever would make them look bad to the public eye."

--END OF INTRODUCTION--

So well uhh here is her trainer sprite, not the best but you have the concept of her.

I am really only here to tell a story hehe.

violet.png