A question about Toxtricity

RonomakiK

• Global Mods

image.png.56f137dba7048d0eebcee847e931a155.png

This NPC in Olidroll City Recreation District can change Toxtricity between Amped and Low Key forms. 

This is noted in the bug reporting thread, but might be worth mentioning here in advance: there's currently a bug where if you mega evolve Toxtricity, when the battle is over it always goes back to Amped form even if you had it in Low Key form. This is because mega evolutions are set to revert back to a specific form number after battles, and I didn't know what to do for a Pokemon that has more than one form. 

On 8/18/2021 at 1:19 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

image.png.56f137dba7048d0eebcee847e931a155.png

This NPC in Olidroll City Recreation District can change Toxtricity between Amped and Low Key forms. 

This is noted in the bug reporting thread, but might be worth mentioning here in advance: there's currently a bug where if you mega evolve Toxtricity, when the battle is over it always goes back to Amped form even if you had it in Low Key form. This is because mega evolutions are set to revert back to a specific form number after battles, and I didn't know what to do for a Pokemon that has more than one form. 

Nice, good to know. I'll keep that in mind and only Mega evolve the Amped form them (if I ever do it)