Bug issues ( Yall pls help im really far in and im not restarting for a 4th time)

Hatterixxx

Have you updated yet? That or you could try loading an old save maybe? The game keeps back ups, so if you have been saving you can just try and load a back up?

I just played on the recent version and had no crash issues. So try the new update maybe?

13 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

Have you updated yet? That or you could try loading an old save maybe? The game keeps back ups, so if you have been saving you can just try and load a back up?

I just played on the recent version and had no crash issues. So try the new update maybe?

i did update but i still get the error message with v13.04 added onto the message 

13 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

how do i load an old save? I never really had too so i dont really know

19 minutes ago, Neo Loves Cookie said:

how do i load an old save? I never really had too so i dont really know

Open up the Rejuvination folder. There should be something called "Save File Shortcut" open that up. You should see a list that looks like this.

Move the file "Game.rxdata" somewhere else, this is your save file. Then rename one of the other backup files which have names like the ones you see here, to "Game.rxdata". Try that and see if it works?

Folder Image.png