Trinity Boun'ee Trainer Sprite

barbienicky

Project is still going I have many ideas in my mind for a fan game more will be posted as more puzzle pieces come together. 

Here is the next story drop for ch.1 "Eyes of the Confident Façade"

Name: Trinity Donalla Boun'ee

No Nickname On Record

No further Description On Record

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Birthday: March 20th, ????

Former Famous Model

Former RMA Board Of Committee Member

Case File: Widow Of Late Husband Don Mar0a914u3-;p39123

Mother of: Claire Sandria Boun'ee

Record states multiple redacted medical files as edited by higher associates, trying to compile the date now.

'We need more date on this woman, we need to dig deep into this matter as soon as possible.'

One Medical Case file on record.

Former RMA BOCM was injected with the toxin Lithelium-RX-0041 on date   --_--_---- 

She is to be put on medical watch as soon as possible, multiple signs of Delirium have been noted. Medical associates have made as much progress to reverse the effects as possible. Emergency Medical treatment is to be put on hold as soon as possible. No signs of recovery are on record-------------------------------------------

------BLANKALYSIS DETECTED IN BLOODSTREAM------

Delirium has kicked in but physical stability has recovered.

She is to be put on house arrest and is to be watched by multiple RMA-Associates

Medical Physical recovery was not expected

Medical Mental recovery is not possible

-END OF MEDICAL CASE FILE RX-0938-2013-2948-0212-

-RECORDED BY RMA-HEAD CHAIRMEN DREAM RAMIREZ-

Multiple arson cases on record.

Driver's License Revoked.

CASE FILE 0021-2008-0008 REFRAGMENTED

'From what I was able to decode from the case, the daughter was involved in multiple explicit "acts" after being abducted by father. The mother was able to find the daughter in time before further damage and unfortunately seemed to have been injected with some sort of medical toxin. Medical toxin was suppose to kill her but for some reason multiple case files refer to some sort of surgical process that ended up saving her at the cost of giving her Blankalysis. Someone went back through and tried to get rid of as much evidence on this as possible.' 

FORMER MEMBER OF THE COMMITTEE

CASE FILE ON RECORD 10-2031-3029

APPLIED TO BY RMA BOARD OF APPROVAL: EVE MARELLEISCO

"She had apparently stolen a car from the parking lot and it a fit of panic drove it through the mall while her daughter was out shopping.

I feel bad to see such a wonderful friend turn into a shell of a person. She acts almost as if she can't control any of her thinking.

Her license is to be revoked as I regret making this decision I have to push through with it.

Who even let her leave Claire's sight anyways?"

'It seems to be obvious as our father was killed by this woman, I will compile the data entry now'

'There is no need violet, we already have our answer as to who we go after next.'

'Are we going to play a game of TAG with her? oooOO OOOOOO are we going to play TAG with her!!!!'

'Settle down sunny we are closer to seeing our sister but there is no need to get worked up'

--END OF INTRODUCTION--

Here is her Trainer Sprite !

Nicole? Why not.

nicole.png

Edited by barbienicky