Kudos Ame,

Scenekidlove

After having left Reborn and Pokemon Online for atleast 3 years. I have forgotten about this place. I originally was a Mysidian and everything went to hell there. Anywho.

I talked to you, when you were on your sleep-experiment and you seemed intelligent.

But you really got me, when I saw that you made Pokemon Reborn.

I absolutely love and adore how its made. The music, the themes, the feeeels!

Like omg! This is amazing. So I wanted to thank you for creating something as amazing as this!

-Side note: GIVE ME MY SLOWBRO/MILOTIC XD

Anywho, I thought you deserved to be acknowledged. It's nice to get positive feedback once in a while. You've even made me consider picking up Pokemon Online again.

Thanks! SKL- Former Dragon Gym Leader of Mysidia.

(PS. I don't know if this is teh appropriate place..)

• Administrators

I'm not sure if this was moved, but if you originally posted it here, this is fine c:

Anyway, your name seems familiar but I was never very social, so we probably haven't talked much at all lol

I'm not Ame, but welcome sort of!

• Administrators

Awh, that's kind of you to say~ I remember talking to you too, about the Sucker Punch OST when that movie came out, and I was surprised to see you posting here after so long.

Well, welcome back!

As for milotic and slowbro... hm.... I feel like I might have included slowpoke in 10, but I honestly can't remember if I did decide to... Probably not actually... We haven't really gotten to the big water areas yet. Someday though!

Awh, that's kind of you to say~ I remember talking to you too, about the Sucker Punch OST when that movie came out, and I was surprised to see you posting here after so long.

Well, welcome back!

As for milotic and slowbro... hm.... I feel like I might have included slowpoke in 10, but I honestly can't remember if I did decide to... Probably not actually... We haven't really gotten to the big water areas yet. Someday though!

I possibly will rejoin PO after beating Pokemon Reborn.

But Serra is being an awfull wench to me at this current time:P

• Administrators

It's with some smug satisfaction that I look at your Type Quiz result, Aaron, and realise that it is exactly perfect for you when considering what I had in mind for those types.

However, an attempt still should be made to follow rules and such- feel free to continue telling me I'm a butt via PM, but let's at least keep the forum replies to a higher standard.