The Battle Chateau Money Guide, Lucky Egg, location and Amulet Coin (pokemon X and Y)

Magus

So after about 3 hours of non stop grinding for money ( I was doing Elite Four runs) I invested some time into the Battle Chateau. At first I was fighting pokemon at low levels like 15 and so on, but after my rank increased.the trainers got higher level pokemon. As my rank increased the kind of writs I was able to put out also became more flexible, and gym leaders started popping in and even E-4 members. So at the Duke, the highest rank you will be able to re battle gym leaders and fight members of the E-4. With the amulet coin you get double money and with money power, the amount will stack. So here are the steps to obtain fast cash.

1) Increase your rank ( It's not very hard, just make sure you have some writes up so more trainers will appear.)

2) Have an amulet coin or luck incense to double prize money, and use money power when available.

3) .................................

.4) Profit I got over $2million in under an hour.

Also after you get the red writ unlocked, gym leaders' pokemon will be at LV 60 and E-4 65, so it can be a good level grinding spot.

For the amulet coin, you must go to the Parfum Palace. From the entrance head to the stairs to the far left. Once up stairs go right down the hallway to the first big door. Inside the room there is a fireplace, and the amulet coin is in it.

The Lucky Egg can be found in the Courmarine City Hotel. on the first floor there is a girl with a Merill. Talk to her and you will get the egg

I get more by waiting, it seems to be time based.

I hatch my pokemon on the route the house is on, so I just pop a few eggs open and go back inside to a full house.

Pretty much this.

I either work on breeding or Super Training and go back in to battle people whenever I realize its been a while.

If you can use a writ in the morning and keep checking back like every 10-15 minutes, you'll have more than made back your writ money before even a fraction of the day is over. But like moneyman said, it's a lot easier with amulet coin/luck incense compounded with O Powers.

Make snacks, talk to people in towns, blow the money you made a few mins ago, Wifi battle, troll people with Wonder Trading bidoofs, play the rest of the game and check back every now and then, use yer imagination to take over the galaxy, etc.

For money and level grinding, why not just do restaurant battles at Lumiose?

Go to the Le Wow restaurant and battle level 60+ Pokemon in a double battle for 100k+ profit in less than 10min.

Pay 90-100k (depending on your style rank), win 64k from trainers (With Amulet coin.), sell the 20-25 Balm Mushrooms you get for an extra 125k+.

I get about 100-ish mushrooms an hour.

Th at is what I did originally, but you just don't get a large profit. The battle chateau, two writs can be sent, the one for invitation and one for challenge will maximize your opponents and thus creating a better profit.

I thought the maid said only one writ could be active at a time.

^ This.

But the Gold Writ of Invitation does raise levels somewhat, enough for the chateau to be awesome...Although I always visit Le Wow while waiting for it to refill now, since I am done my breeding and junk.

Le Wow isn't very profitable when compared to the Chateu [Also once you have all the clothes the only thing to do with money is bug drugs]. Has anyone found a way to profit from the Sushi restraunt? I did everything perfectly, got 25 Big Nuggets, and still didn't get my money back, even with Amulet Coin on the battles.

Le Wow isn't very profitable when compared to the Chateu [Also once you have all the clothes the only thing to do with money is bug drugs]. Has anyone found a way to profit from the Sushi restraunt? I did everything perfectly, got 25 Big Nuggets, and still didn't get my money back, even with Amulet Coin on the battles.

NOTHING tops the Chateau , at least as far as I've seen, but Le Wow can be a good way to spend the time waiting on Chateau trainers to respawn.

Also, Sushi High Roller is a Sushi High RIPOFF. Better left avoided.