V13.0.4 Nightmare City (hilarious bug)

HirsuteMonkey

So, in Nightmare City, I lost against the identical Aelita team due to my unfamiliarity with how the game mechanics worked for that fight—I thought it was like one of those chess games where the other player mirrors every move you make exactly, and played as such, and the AI absolutely suckered me as a result, giving me a 4-6 loss. Ah, well, funny but live and learn.

it gets better, though, because then I woke up… as Aelita. I can’t go back to the Nightmare City through sleeping, and all the other characters call me Aelita, and I have her trainer card, all her battle and overworld sprites, none of my money… all of which just makes it funnier, but the less funny part is that it had been a while since I saved, and I also am stuck with Aelita’s Pokémon team, which to put it charitably, sucks swamp water. My PC mons are still accessible, but I want my goddamn Dunsparce and Blaziken back. Plus, that Mawile was a posthumous gift from Nancy! 

You probably already did this. but seeing as no one replied I wanted to make sure you were told anyways. 
You will have to reload a save. 
You can find those here. C:\Users\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation
Remove or backup the file named Game.rxdata and renamve one of the saves you made before to Game.rxdata. After that load up the game.