Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

WARNING FOR THE GRAVEYARD

KillJoy3579

Question

Hey guys, if you have not been to the cemetery with Cain then SPOILER ALERT! If you have, then continue reading. If you are walking to the cemetery and notice the cracked stones, DO NOT GO THROUGH unless you are prepared. I would recommend attempting this after defeating Serra. Past the stones is a cave. At the other end of the cave are the friendly Nuzleafs that locked you in a cage. If you walk too far in the "Pokémon Gang" will attack you. It starts off with a level 20 Nuzleaf (simple enough). After that has been defeated the next Pokémon is a level 55 Shiftry! If you are not past Serra you can't be leveled high enough and it means you are royally SCREWED. Unless you have a FEAR team set up. I would strongly urge you to be extremely cautious. I stumbled in after getting rock smash and the Shiftry OHKO all of my Pokémon. If you have gotten the proper badges thugh this is probably a great spot to farm some quick exp for any fire and/or flying types. That's all guys.

Stay classy

~KillJoy3579

16 answers to this question

Oh goody. Now Ill just acrobatics the whole damn team with crobat or bug buzz them all with vivillon~ I love my Flawless Spdef IV vivillon~

Thanks for clarifying that it was a wind-based event. :D (DESTROY SHIFTRY, MUST DESTROY SHIFTRYYYY!!!!)

EDIT: Okay. I used a toxic spikes twineedle combo lv 25 beedrill and annihilated the damn tribe in 5 minutes. I HAVE 50 MINUTES TO SKIVE HERE AND THAT TOOK NOTHING OF IT >> Speaking of which, that shiftry is an absolute idiot >> It used Nasty plot and then tried razor leaf. >>; I guess it was luck but yanno, REALLY? >> I didn't even need to use my vivillon!

Edited by Lynxiechan