A question about Burmy

RonomakiK

I know Burmy can change its form depending on where it is when it enter a battle. In the training room in Virima Hotel, it seems to always be in its Trash Cloak form and I can easily change it to Plant Cloak on tall grass. But I didn't manage to find a spot where it changes into its Sandy Cloak. Does anybody know where it is?

• Global Mods

I actually didn't know that Burmy was in specific forms in specific locations in Spork. I wasn't really knowledgeable about how Burmy and Wormadam's forms work in general.

There's an NPC on the ground floor of Virima Hotel that can change their forms, though:

image.png.6140494b21ba755ac9cd5a312f1be7c1.png

If you want to find a place for Sandy Cloak manually, maybe the sand near the water at Virima City, or Bolaii Coastline, Bolaii Beach, Sand Castle, Weather Wonderland (Sandstorm), Premoggin Softlands, Premoggin Canyon, Dyserean Desert? Those are areas off the top of my head that have a lot of sand. 

36 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I actually didn't know that Burmy was in specific forms in specific locations in Spork. I wasn't really knowledgeable about how Burmy and Wormadam's forms work in general.

There's an NPC on the ground floor of Virima Hotel that can change their forms, though:

image.png.6140494b21ba755ac9cd5a312f1be7c1.png

If you want to find a place for Sandy Cloak manually, maybe the sand near the water at Virima City, or Bolaii Coastline, Bolaii Beach, Sand Castle, Weather Wonderland (Sandstorm), Premoggin Softlands, Premoggin Canyon, Dyserean Desert? Those are areas off the top of my head that have a lot of sand. 

Oh, I didn't know about the NPC! That makes everything better! XD And I tried some of these locations and it was always changing to Trash Cloak.