Hello There :)

MasterShaper

Hmm, so this seems to be the place for new member introductions :D

Well, nothing much to say except for the fact that I'm currently finalizing my team to try and challenge the Reborn League... and it's a specialized team, since I'm a fiend for those (not entirely type specialized, though).

About me... well, I'm tall-ish, thin, geeky... Love maths and science more than is humanly healthy, enjoy my reading/writing/gaming.

Am also horribly scatterbrained, if the above sentences haven't already revealed that XD

Hope to get to know more people around these parts :)

PS - Is the rules topic posted in the League subforum adequate for a potential challenger? The one I found didn't mention the clauses, banned weather, etc. Just checking in before I accidentally submit an illegal team o.o

• Administrators
In regards to your "PS", the only things that are illegal are legendaries, you can do ANYTHING ELSE, and to be honest in some cases, you'll probably have to. =P
We'll check your team anyway, once you post it, and let you know.

That said, welcome! No worries about being scatterbrained; some of us here are worse, trust me~
Science is nice, I'm considering a major in physics-related subjects, actually. I <3 astronomy and the like.

• Administrators
Hi and welcome!
Science is nice, but I'd sooner die than take anything related to a physics major if only for the fact that I cannot stay awake in such a class to save my life...
And dying is painful, so I hear.
(they talk to me, from the other side... they tell me stories...
...about cute little bunny rabbits!)

...I don't know what's wrong with me this morning; I apologize; I just woke up; Nevermind that; Semicolon; Welcome!

[color="purple"]Like I said. Scatterbrained.
~Ikaru[/color]

ONLY the legendaries are banned? Cool beans :D

Ironically, I am pursuing a degree that relies much on physics even though I don't like it as a subject XD

Will submit my team once I'm done playtesting it - running it through at least ten battles a day right now to see how it works out. Present results indicate an approximately equal win/lose ratio... but this does include battles against legendaries and hate teams LOL But what the heck! I'll do this with a team that I like and have fun running :)

Friday for team ^^

Oops, forgot to check on this - what time zone do the gym leaders work in?

I'm in southeast Asia, so I'll need to check what local times fit in their working hours.

The late "Howdy" from N8theGr8. :3

Thanks for saying hello; we don't see that kind of uh...what's the word...friendliness (?) around here too often, or at least, not often enough. Hopefully you'll find our [s]insanity[/s] company to be awesome and fun and whatever other positive words I can think of! :D

Oh, and a tip about the league...try and make a team that's friendly for singles, doubles, [i]and[/i] triples, because [s]most leaders play triples to troll everyone[/s] you're not going to get that far otherwise.

No worries - I'm probably mad enough to be locked away, myself XD And of course, some friendliness never goes wrong, does it? :P

Eh? Now what's this about battling? Does this mean that the gym leaders randomly select between single/double/triple battles? O_o

Hmm, that does make things somewhat more... interesting for building my team :)

[quote name='MasterShaper' post='9440' date='Jan 19 2011, 01:53 AM']No worries - I'm probably mad enough to be locked away, myself XD And of course, some friendliness never goes wrong, does it? :P

Eh? Now what's this about battling? Does this mean that the gym leaders randomly select between single/double/triple battles? O_o

Hmm, that does make things somewhat more... interesting for building my team :)[/quote]

That is in fact, EXACTLY what I mean.

(I warned you.) :3

I normally do not comment on other people's teams, but I just can't help myself this time.

I would get rid of Toxic on Doryuuzu. It just doesn't match it's offensive purpose and would be better replaced with X-Scissor, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide, etc. Instead, I would put Toxic on Gliscor and get rid of Fire Fang. That's all I wanted to say.

Oh, and hello and welcome! :P