Frozen in a cutscene can not progress. Need help. (possible spoilers if starting new game)

Pokenerd2112

Yeah this is the same problem for me too.

This is the dead Garbador path, it's bugged for now.

You have to go for the spare Garbador path, get the Diary and show it. It's the only path that's working right now. 

Was the music bugged in your version too? LMAO.

EDIT: I'm personally waiting for a patch that fixes this before continuing.

13 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Yeah this is the same problem for me too.

This is the dead Garbador path, it's bugged for now.

You have to go for the spare Garbador path, get the Diary and show it. It's the only path that's working right now. 

Was the music bugged in your version too? LMAO.

EDIT: I'm personally waiting for a patch that fixes this before continuing.

the music wasnt bugged but how do I get out of this? It asked me to save there so I did, now im stuck

2 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Okay, so go to saved folder shortcut, delete Game save, and reload a file that's before the fight by renaming it Game.rx data 

You need to go and present the Diary to Erick so he can save the Garbador. 

will this work even if I have the one save file? sorry im not that computer savvy 

Edited by Pokenerd2112
clearer intentions

Okay, so do you have multiple files there with your name? 

Like there should be back ups with time stamps. Like you have to just delete the current Game.rx data, and then rename one of those back ups into Game.rx data to go back to a previous file. 

If you are still lost, please post a pic of the save folder shortcut so I can make it clearer. 

1 hour ago, Magus543 said:

Okay, so do you have multiple files there with your name? 

Like there should be back ups with time stamps. Like you have to just delete the current Game.rx data, and then rename one of those back ups into Game.rx data to go back to a previous file. 

If you are still lost, please post a pic of the save folder shortcut so I can make it clearer. 

Ok i understand now, I just wasnt sure if delete old save file was to delete game.rxdata and replace it. Thank you for all your help

Alright, so just to make sure, once you are back in the game, go to where you fought Gardevoir, get the key there, then go to a locked house in Kugearen, then go get the weird diary, then present it to Erick at his lab, it should give you the option to save Garbador.

Once you defeat it again, the cutscene should play normally and not lock you up.

As for me, I'll just wait for the next bug patch lol.