A Random Thought

Lillietea

Lately (and much earlier as well, but whatever), I have been wondering what Pokemon Rejuvenation (and pokemon fangames in general) would've been like with voice acting. Because, let's face it, often you wonder what a certain character would've sounded like or can almost imagine what kind of voice they'd have, even 'hear' it at the edge of your mind. And if that's not enough, then just remember what Reina said about Kieran's voice. Come on girl, if you didn't remark on how his voice is silky smooth, I would be less likely to have these thoughts. But now I wanna know dammit!

Aaanyways. Just imagine how cool it would've been to have voice acting? Or even just something like how they did it in Undertale, Hello Charlotte and some of the Friday Night Funkin mods, etc.

Well, I guess we can dream, after all the devs are busy as it is, so this is unlikely, unfortunately.

Now, here's the fun part: could you name some VA's that would've fit some characters perfectly? Or just characters from games, anime, etc. if you don't know the VAs' names?