A shocking development~

Gardevoir

Psst

You didn't hear this from me (just kidding, you totally did, I mean who else would you hear it from?) but something's up!

As our challengers who have remained loyal to the online league through X and Y's release may know, there's been kind of a hiccup in the end-of-Gen-5 League plan~

Namely, on Thursday evening, we just lost a handful of leaders!

...Okay, well, it's not like they won't be coming back. But, despite being scheduled, Anna, Noel, Charlotte and Sigmund have all failed to show up for their battles, and were unavailable for the last two days! When asked, Amethyst said that she had tried to get in contact with them, but none of them would respond. I wonder why?

Well, for those of you who weren't around on Thursday evening, I'll be happy to give you the play-by-play of what we know. Yes, yes, thank me later!

It all began when Sigmund, in the heat of battle with another challenge, excused himself. Minutes passed, and... more minutes passed and... ...more minutes passed and he timed out. His aggrivated challenger drew the attention of Anna, on for her own challenge, and she said that he had gone to answer a visitor at the door- and that the conversation between them was growing increasing heated.

Now, hm, what would that be?

Super spy Noel went to check it out, and it turned out...

[Reborn]Anna: No, it's the cops...[Reborn]Anna: I said I wanted them to come, but now I'm scared... I don't know what's going to happen...[Reborn]Anna: If he goes to jail then what's going to happen to us?MrMeowMix: Absolutely nothing because the cops are useless[Reborn]Anna: ...Yeah, I can't deny that either.

Of course, the whole conversation was derailed very quickly...

Bazaro: you guy DO realize that whenever sigmund gets back on, he can see everything we've said?[Reborn]Anna: ...That's a good point though, what if he does decide to read it...[Reborn]Anna: Quick, someone kick him!Ikaru: OK![Reborn]Anna: I'm just kidding!Ikaru told [Reborn]Sigmund they were dreaming.Ikaru: oh.Joker: ...Renzo: Lets be re- LOLJoker: really IkaruZetaark: welpSparky: ...Zetaark: that just happenedDark Desire: Wow now i won't ever get my rematch ):[Reborn]Anna: ....Okay, that was a little funny.

Of course, then Charlotte invited herself onto Sigmund's now-vacant computer, and--

Renzo: I wonder what Sigmund's cell mate will be like[Reborn]Charlotte: Hopefully a big burly black guy.[Reborn]Charlotte: And I'm gonna hope Sigmund drops the soap.Ikaru: PFFTMrMeowMix: OH GOD!!!Zetaark: drops the soap?[Reborn]Charlotte: Just kidding, no one would touch him anyway.[Reborn]Anna: Wait, why is he dropping soap?[Reborn]Charlotte: I'll tell you later.Ikaru: it's slippery and we're hoping he'll step on it and fallIkaru: !

Charlotte, please! There are children here!

But jokes aside~ The situation is tense! I'll relay it straight as it was:

[Reborn]Anna: I think he just ran into the back...Jory: Char, you might want to hurry. I think he'll be back soon.[Reborn]Charlotte: ...On the contrary.Renzo: Gun him down coppers![Reborn]Charlotte: If things go the right way, he might not be back for a long time.[Reborn]Charlotte: ...But I wouldn't count on that...[Reborn]Charlotte: Not with the way things have gone in the past.[Reborn]Anna: Police chase! Police chase![Reborn]Anna: Everyone make siren noises![Reborn]Anna: Weeeeoooooowwweeeeeoooow!JinX: WEEWOOJory: WEEEOOOOOOOOWWEEEEEEWOOOOOOWEEEEWOOOOOBazaro: WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO[SOS]ShinigamiCy: ...?Jory: BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMrMeowMix: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJory: BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJory: WEEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOOODark Desire: weeewoooo~ o:[Reborn]Charlotte: I'm afraid they're gonna kick us off.Renzo: why AnnaRenzo: why[Reborn]Charlotte: They're rounding up everyone else in the commons area.[Reborn]Anna: Siggy's hiding! Siggy's hiding![Reborn]Charlotte: No, I don't think so.[Reborn]Charlotte: He has some other plan in mind...Some other plan? Now what could that be- But it seems our young leaders told us just a few moments later, overhearing one of the officers' radios:[Reborn]Anna: Radio call! Shout out to the world![Reborn]Charlotte: ...Oh, good. He's going for the orphange's fuse box.[Ironfist] Trevo: Fusebox?Jory: He's cutting them off!Jory: AnnaBazaro: stahp him so we don't lose the leaders! D;[Reborn]Charlotte: Go figure the electroconvulsion guy would do something as silly as that.[Reborn]Charlotte: Tch, we'll be fine.[Reborn]Charlotte: Although there is one concernJory: Char, take care of everyone.[Reborn]Anna: Yeah! We have don't done battles yet![Reborn]Charlotte: That's not important.[Reborn]Charlotte: There is one significant concern.Jory: What's that?[Reborn]Charlotte: If this actually does happen,

...Aaaaaand then they both disconnected. It seems Sigmund meant to confuse the police by pulling the power to his own orphanage- and there's been no word on how the conflict resolved!

What could have happened to the old man? And the orphans? And what was the single concern that Charlotte was about to mention?

Stay tuned to find out!

XOXO

~ Gossip Gardevoir!

• Upvote 2

waitdoesthismeannewleadersforthetimebeing?ifitdoesdoesthatmeanjuliamightcomeback?ifsothenomgomgomgithinkimgoingtohaveaheartattack

.... not that it's really going to happen now that I brought it up, yea?

<_<;

1) We don't know 100% that this means new leaders at all.

2) Julia is never coming back. We've said this several times.