Xenpurgis part 2 and the Nihilego Incident

Cerulean

Greetings, Rejuv fans and here comes another two in one theory. Today, I'm going to talk about Xenpurgis and the Nihilego. So lets get right into it.

Referring back to my previous theory; Xenpurgis is considered to be the 'The most atrocious incident in the history of Aevium' and Cassandra is the one who created it and in reference to her proposal to Madame X in the School of Nightmares. " The Xenpurgis was designed to be the strongest Dimensional Rift created. Using the massive amount of energy from the shadow pokemon lab and other sources, We've made this impossible feat possible. Allowing the Xenpurigis to be set loose in Grand Dream City will ensure the success of Project Renovaré (Renovaré in Latin meaning "to renew" or "to restore").' This includes another section which mentions that Cassandra tried to make it look like a Chimera and according to Greek Mythology it's a monstrous fire breathing creature which is usually depicted as a lion, with the head of a goat protruding from its back, and a tail that might end with a snake's head which means Cassandra is trying to using other Pokémon to fuse with it. And thanks to the Puppet Master (Rune) Erin and co found out that the Xenpurgis is a Rift Stakataka which is an ultra beast and it has underling and I get to the underlings part in a minute. Team Xen plans to unleash the Xenpurgis on December 31st which New Year's Eve and Erin and co. will infiltrate the HQ on the 27th of December.

As for it's underlings I have a feeling that the Rift Nihilego from Storm 9 will involved in Xenpurgis because in the last Nightmare Realm we see that Aevis,Aevia,Axel,Aero and Alain had there life force stolen and turned to stone by the Rift Nihilego but there are thousands and it is considered to a parasite so I have hunch that Nihilego belongs to Cassandra. But were the Nihilego order to go after Aevis and the others or were they ordered to go after everyone within that place where Crescent, Aevis,Aevia,Axel,Aero, Ariana and Alain were? I will leave this question to you guys.

That's for today's thoery and I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more. See you later.

• Like 1

It's hard to say whether they targeted The A-tagonists specifically or was used to attack everyone in Aevium since it's been implied that Indriad was the one who caused storm 9 to happen. 🤔 Although, perhaps after our little invasion with him and his Gardevoir happened, he may have chosen to seek us out personally and possibly succeed as the A-tagonists turned to stone in the process.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Chrixai said:

It's hard to say whether they targeted The A-tagonists specifically or was used to attack everyone in Aevium since it's been implied that Indriad was the one who caused storm 9 to happen. 🤔 Although, perhaps after our little invasion with him and his Gardevoir happened, he may have chosen to seek us out personally and possibly succeed as the A-tagonists turned to stone in the process.

In other words Indriad knew that Ariana would be only left to remember that incident. No wonder the others were picked off one by one. Have you check the third part of the interceptor?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

In other words Indriad knew that Ariana would be only left to remember that incident. No wonder the others were picked off one by one. Have you check the third part of the interceptor?

Yeah. Seems related to this theory as well.

• Like 1