Soundtrack Identification Help Needed (SPOILERS)

chvtky

Spoiler

Hi, I need a bit of help identifying the soundtrack that's used in V13 when Aero engages the player in such a heart wrenching emotional battle during Nightmare School. A check on the audio file reveals the name of that soundtrack as "Battle - Ana's Lament", but I wanna know the original source/name/remix for this soundtrack, if any. This soundtrack sounds like it could have been the work of Glitchxcity, but I have no idea which one it is. If anyone knows, I would really appreciate it if one can shed some light to this.

Thank you. :)

P.S: A search on Ana's Lament in Google and Youtube isn't exactly fruitful, which is why I post here in hopes someone knows this.

Spoiler

Thank you so much for the clarification! I am kinda stumped because I couldn't find it in the internet whatsoever. Now that I know it simply hasn't been uploaded (to youtube) and the piece is an original content by Zumi, I can rest easy now.

Subbed, and thanks again. :)

EDIT: And Zumi, if you're reading this. Your soundtrack is extremely touching and couldn't have fitted any better into the situation within the game. It left the most impact to me when experiencing that kind of tragic event (within the game) that Aero went through and his firm resolve. Simply amazing and impactful soundtrack!

• Like 2