Team Xen's Commander and Mayor of GDC Cassandra

Cerulean

Hi Rejuv fans I'm back with another theory regarding Cassandra. So let dive right in.

We first met Cassandra in GDC and during a cut scene  and she took Madelia in and she mentioned her sister which irritates Madelis also in v13 we learn that Cassandra created Xenpurgis and she wants to kill Tesla and Amber but the reason for that is not yet clarified but we do know that she wants revenge could for the death of Deagan who is Amber's late father and Keta's late brother. Could Deagan be Cassandra's son? Who knows and I guess we're going to find out soon.

This theory is short I know but at least it can get you guys thinking.

This is Aozora signing off for now and stay tuned for more theories feel free to follow me.

Perhaps Deagan and Cassandra were a thing once, Like maybe he made his way to GDC and met Cassandra and later broke up with her and met Tesla and Amber came into the picture and made Cassandra furious. Perhaps she wants revenge on Tesla for stealing him away, hence why Isha captured Deagan Dead or not and is trying to make him hers (Cassandras). However, Deagan escaped before maybe a brainwashing could happen.

• Upvote 1