Seeking V12 PBS files

Rainlove

Sorry for creating a whole post about this. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find V12 post where it had the PBS located in it. If you have V12 PBS would you mind sending them my way? Highly appreciated <3

2 minutes ago, Rainlove said:

Absolutely amazing! thank you so so much!

You're welcome! :)

Actually, you were pretty lucky, I was in the middle of updating to version 13 and deleting the v12 PBS files when I saw your post.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, theking88 said:

where to get galar starters?

I think you need to repeat your run for those because this is for V12 and not V13. V12 doesn't have Galar in them.

20 minutes ago, khanhung said:

Actually, you were pretty lucky, I was in the middle of updating to version 13 and deleting the v12 PBS files when I saw your post.

I'm very thankful. You literally saved me haha!

21 minutes ago, theking88 said:

im playing on V13 just wanna know if can catch in the wild galar starters like sobble

Dont know about others but Sobble can be found in

Spoiler

Route 4

You should frequetly visit this page to see if someone else finds the other starters.

1 hour ago, khanhung said:

Hi, appreciate your help, so is there a location on where to get the v13 PBS, I am navigating the new website but cant seem to find it. Thanks. 

Yo Earl, would you by any chance still possess the V12 of Rejuvenation? I'm stuck in V13 and V12 looks like my only viable solution (that and waiting for a new patch).