Card Key Shards (V13)

Bananacake887

Does anyone know where the card key shards are now? The ones in Darchlight cave and Valor summit seem to have moved with the update (or I'm stupid), and the item guide hasn't been updated yet. A lot of these new episode 15 battles are quite difficult and I think a Metagross would help :)

Edit: I believe beldum is now located through other means involving red essence, so the card key shards were probably removed (forgetting about the one in the xen base). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Bananacake887
  • Hmm 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 4:06 AM, Bananacake887 said:

Does anyone know where the card key shards are now? The ones in Darchlight cave and Valor summit seem to have moved with the update (or I'm stupid), and the item guide hasn't been updated yet. A lot of these new episode 15 battles are quite difficult and I think a Metagross would help :)

Edit: I believe beldum is now located through other means involving red essence, so the card key shards were probably removed (forgetting about the one in the xen base). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

They are still existing, i found one in the cannisters in the xen lab that is located in the wetlands. i dont know what use they have anymore though