Just finished the v13 storyline, will start over but before that I wanna do some sidequests

Rozetheeuwu

In one of dev blog posts it was said that v13 and v13.5 would be divided in certain parts and if I'm correct it said that the ana quest would continue in v13, I looked all over for where to start the rest from where I left of but I don't know where to go, if anyone knows where I have to go that be great and maybe some other sidequests that are availabe now. Also quick question (spoilers)

Spoiler

When exploring kristiline town (Idk how to spell) I obtained the eevee that was originally in sheridan (I knew they were gonna move, figured it be someone around terajuma) but when I got it I heard a giggle and saw an eye open??? Needles to say I'm horrified and want to know if that's normal or I'm going insane. I did see Jan post an ask on his tumblr with eyes emojis so I figured it's normal and believe it has something to do with Karma points? Idk I just want to know if anyone else saw that when they were playing the game and I wasn't going crazy because of sleep deprive

EDIT: Just read somewhere that the ana quest is gonna be in 13.5 instead, my bad! Still like to know about the other thing though hahaha

Edited by Rozetheeuwu